What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My poor, chapped hands hurt so much. The winter season is so unforgiving like that, I haven't even been outside that much without wearing gloves!

I cannot emphasize enough how much this boy's snoring will be the death of me. I struggle every night to fall asleep with bf, and refuse to give in and sleep after they wake up. I have dark, sad thoughts every night, and if I can't fall asleep, they're just on a loop. I only have one more month here, and want to get past this, but my goodness his brother and his snoring (not his fault) and habits (are his fault) are driving me crazy.

my mum cut "thin" bangs on me but then i had to try and thin it out myself
and now that it's drying it's starting to curl up way too much! *cries*

- - - Post Merge - - -

it looked like i was wearing a ****ing helmet on my head before i thinned it out

WELL i had a breakdown last night and i’ve been exhausted from that today & im thinking about transferring to a university w an online program for my degree instead because I Don’t Know If I Can Take Sitting In Class For 2 Hours Straight Per Class Anymore and because i don’t care about anything i’m learning at my current school. anyway. moral of the story is i am depressed in the cold light of day and i need to change something in my life

I cant work fridays because I have dance (I told my boss at least 5 times already)and yet she still books me for this Friday and no one can take my shift because everyone booked it off for exams :/

alsooooooooo

I am in a Grade 9 business course next semester (Which I really don't wanna take) but because my school sucks with making courses so I am on a waiting list of 4 people to get into this world History class but most likely I'm taking grade 9 business. KMS.

My school won a National Blue Ribbon award so they're hosting a writing/drawing contest. I want to write something for the contest, but there are so many talented writers that I feel it would be a waste of time to enter.

A few months ago Discord was working fine, now I made an account 2 days ago and anytime I try going on the web version I keep getting a blank screen ;; (no, I'm not downloading the desktop version)

You make me sick and you don't even apologize, all the while talking behind my back. You may be my future mother in law, but watch your back...

Tad not giving me the final pwp I need, I mean.. bruh come on dumb frog.

Also my banana getting smooshed and greasing my other bag ughh

It’s very early in the morning and I can’t sleep! I shouldn’t even be on the forums at this time!
It’s all because of jet lag, thanks a lot. I need to sleep right now.

I'm sick so can't kiss or be around bf.
His brother is inconsiderate of others,
And their mum is mental and pretty selfish.

I'll miss my bf greatly when I have to leave next month, but sure as all hell won't miss other two, sorry.

i really miss my old psychologist, i wish my therapy situation wouldn’t be like This but :’) im scared and sad and everything sucks i just want my treatment to not be a problem but !!!!!!!!!!
djfjfdjjdfkdbskfkg guess i’ll die

My directionless nature. My inability to express it or maybe feel like I have no where or one to express it to. Like this is me trying and I just... those first three words are the best summation. Anything else would be ignored overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back