• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unpopular opinion: just tell me if you don't want to do something with me. It hurts my feelings far more for you to ignore me than to outright say no

tell me about it jfc lol.

also tired but yeah got stuff to do so yeeehaw better drink 10 cokes and 20 coffee and a few mtn dew

ive had this computer for almost half a year and i didnt notice it had a sd card reader until just now... i've been using my mom's old dying laptop as a sort of adapter for so long when i could just have used my computer if i had looked a bit closer .....

Last edited:
I left my dorm to go to Columbus with my dad and my brother for a bit and...

...well call me a geek but I really miss my Enterprise D lol T_T

I didn't get to finish my math test yesterday cause the teacher only gave us like 40 minutes and I do my tests slowly so....yeah he's marking an unfinished test that I only did the multiple-choice part of :(

My mom even emailed him about this cause it wasn't enough time for me and I'm still in middle school

People on Discord are already viewing me as a mean-spirited bully for what I said on Monday. I am sorry for what I said, but they won?t forgive me anymore.

5 years ago, I was told to ?think before I post? as a future reference. I didn?t really think it out. If they don?t want to forgive, then fine, but I?m not the kind of person I was on Monday. Just because I was like this to some doesn?t mean I?m like this to everybody.

Last edited:
my essay is really bad and it's only like 3 & 1/2 pages so i have to find some way to make it 6 and i really don't have anything else to say.

ive been in the hospital for about 2 hours now came in an emergency truck and a psychiatrist hasnt come to evaluate me yet and im scared bc i dont know if im going to be staying and missing class or if i get out and just go back to being stressed and wondering when my next breakdown will happen.

Last edited:
I feel like something is stuck in my throat. Or a blood clot. I don't know what it is.

I think my vertigo is sneaking back... totally not fun getting crazy dizzy from just moving your head... -_-

I've finished both my presentations on Tuesday and I still feel like I need to do something ??? but rlly I don't, it's just that having a lot of time in the middle of the semester makes me nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back