• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, my hair being the most poofy thing ever whenever I wake up because I have to sleep with it in either a loose bun on head or a sideways braid so I don't tear my hair off while I sleep and now I got like a half-afro of poofiness on my head XD

I feel even worse this morning... I could barely get myself out of bed because I'm so tired and sickly...

But now I get to spend the next 5 hours studying for an exam which I'm feeling less than confident about. It's not fair that I have to take a Calculus exam when I'm so fatigued :,(

I'm about to just pass on my physics study session tonight. It's a half hour after my calc exam and I'd honestly rather go back to my dorm and go to bed.

I feel even worse this morning... I could barely get myself out of bed because I'm so tired and sickly...

But now I get to spend the next 5 hours studying for an exam which I'm feeling less than confident about. It's not fair that I have to take a Calculus exam when I'm so fatigued :,(

I'm about to just pass on my physics study session tonight. It's a half hour after my calc exam and I'd honestly rather go back to my dorm and go to bed.
duude, don't overwork yourself because of your parents...

duude, don't overwork yourself because of your parents...

Well it's not my parents overworking me this time... it's the college (or I guess my calc professor). I wish I could reschedule the exam but they only do that in extreme circumstances.

When the exam is done I'm just gonna go back to my dorm. I have an appt with the doctor in a few hours so hopefully they'll help me.

Last edited:
Well it's not my parents overworking me this time... it's the college (or I guess my calc professor). I wish I could reschedule the exam but they only do that in extreme circumstances.

When the exam is done I'm just gonna go back to my dorm. I have an appt with the doctor in a few hours so hopefully they'll help me.

Well reading your posts it seems to me you should just ditch half of your schedule and exams and just do something else :i

The fact that my body gets SUPER numb SUPER fast ;~; I barely laid on my hand for like 2 minutes (maybe even less) and it was numb/asleep ;o; It has begun!!

Well reading your posts it seems to me you should just ditch half of your schedule and exams and just do something else :i

The only problem is, if I drop either of my majors I feel like I'll regret it. I'd prob be more disappointed in myself than my parents would be disappointed in me.

It'd probably be a lot easier for me if I wasn't an outcast ;w;

The only problem is, if I drop either of my majors I feel like I'll regret it. I'd prob be more disappointed in myself than my parents would be disappointed in me.

It'd probably be a lot easier for me if I wasn't an outcast ;w;

No, I don't think you will regret that. I don't know if it's yourself or your parents (or both etc.) but it seems you for some reason wanna go way too high standards. Unless it's some popular uni/workplace you wanna get into I suggest you really calm down with studies. There are other things in life.

Don't you think I am one then? Lel, chill m8.

Always being broke. Messed up my credit card. Making big payments a month for those now. So I am also broke. Makes Christmas stressful. I hate Christmas now. Maybe I will like it more when I have more money. Not that money is everything. I feel bad when people get me stuff though, and I give as much back.

Trying to find good dream towns with weed (I know a few I'm just spamming for that and dream badge) but all you get are either perfect path towns or random **** lol

So I just got out of my doctors visit. Apparently I have a really bad ear infection, and my head cold has caused my asthma to act up really bad. My doctor actually felt bad for me.

Reeeeeeeeally hoping my Calc professor lets me reschedule my exam ;-;

don't look at my drawings.
it's like you're reading my diary and it's really uncomfortable

Last edited:
The last couple nights I've woken up about 5 times in my sleep. I know it's because of this darn head cold... I wish it would stop. I'd like to sleep in peace knowing I need to tackle finals this week ;-;

What’s bothering me is that “eating for two” is b.s! ;~; I can hardly eat for just myself... ;~; now my brownie is being devoured by my husband because I was full ;-;

heyo my life is going downhill at the ripe age of 19 and idk what to do but it’s ok!!! i lied it’s not ok!! i’m a real dumbass

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back