• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, tracking down Julia was harder than I thought, might just order her amiibo card or just ask someone who is way off my timezone :(

when someone says "i like it. maybe" to a character trade offer but then doesn't get back to you so you're kind of left hanging??

Man, time sure flies.

I was just looking at old photos of me when I was a kid. Years pass, and here I am; a high school student who, in just two more years, will graduate and be sent away to college. I can't believe it.

My throat hurts pretty badly and there’s no visible redness or anything. There is a dot on my throat and I’m hoping that’s it because I don’t know what it is and I want it to stop. ;-;

Edit: Found out it's a canker sore. *sigh*

Last edited:
Cold here also trimming my ends later today hope my hair will grow. I know it doesn't too much during winter time here but tbh it almost never grows so I'm like why do I even waste money on my hair anymore.

My anxiety like I have so many deadlines and I’m good at multitasking usually but these prompts and project descriptions aren’t making any sense and I also haven’t heard back about graduate stuff. I can’t see it and I don’t know when/where it is but I know there is a window of opportunity slowly drifting past me and I’m blindly trying to grab ahold of it.

Also heart palpitations are still happening with frequency?? So I should probably see a doctor but I don’t have the time or money for it.

Last edited:
i can't focus on anything today and as a result i didnt study at all!! i have an exam coming up and i need to push myself more :(

how is it my fault i didnt go to college when u kept me up half the night !! and sry that my finger is literally suiciding right now?

Man I'm so tired but I have so much to do...

Pleeeeeeeeease give me sleep, why must college be so relentless .-.

I have my SAT retake on Saturday at 7:00 a.m. I can't enjoy anything because I'm so nervous. My mom has been stressing me out by saying things like she'll be so disappointed if I don't do any better on math and I'll get no money for college. Becoming an adult sucks, why do people act like it's so great? :(

I have my SAT retake on Saturday at 7:00 a.m. I can't enjoy anything because I'm so nervous. My mom has been stressing me out by saying things like she'll be so disappointed if I don't do any better on math and I'll get no money for college. Becoming an adult sucks, why do people act like it's so great? :(

Don't worry, once it's all over you can just chill and say "ya know what I did my best", that's what I did when I thought I bombed my second physics exam.

And tbh that sounds like stupid stuff my dad would say, I can still hear him getting mad at me when I procrastinate on an assignment or stay up late doing schoolwork. But I thought I would be buried in loans, and I actually ended up getting a really good scholarship to go to my first choice college; ya just gotta work hard.

Idk who acts like being an adult is great, but all the adults I know want to be teens again. Hell I just told my dad last night I don't want to be 20. But idk I guess adult life is whatever you make it.

why are there 4 guests viewing this thread hhh

you know when you're in the shower and use up all the soap/shampoo in your hand so you squeeze the bottle for a little more but too much comes out and you... don't know what to do with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back