What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again they all laugh at me and take me as a joke. I ****ing hate my family. Honestly their all a bunch of ****ing *******s! -_____-

just realized today that I actually might not be eating enough food on a daily basis. Dieting is hard.

this is my 100th time whining about my japanese class im sorry. but what is wrong with me and my work ethic rn. i'm failing japanese but i have a sudden urge to try and pass it even though i doubtfully will since i don't even know what anyone is saying when we go over homework or tests which makes sense since i never did any homework. it used to be i focus completely on one class and get amazing grades and have all my other classes be good or average, but with japanese i can't keep that up since its so difficult. my interest for passing spiked recently even though from the minute i knew i was failing i thought i'd just take it and fail since its not a required class, i'd only have to have an extra class my senior year which i'm fine with. but now i want to pass and just get as much as i can out of it. idk this sucks

My mom being a huge jerk... She yelled at me telling me if I didn't like her unfair rules to just move out, which I wish I could, but with what I pay her and for bills it leaves no room to save money, effectively trapping me and my boyfriend here... Then she decided to strand me for a ride tonight, thankfully an ex-coworker had the night off and offered me a ride. Just super stressed and depressed and I want to just sleep for a whole month, haven't had a bought of depression this bad in a good long while, just hoping I don't do anything dumb.

I have trouble getting to sleep, I was up until like 6am last night.

I think I was posting on here until like 5:30am, it happens everyday, not that exact time but I stay up until the early morning all the time.

I need help.

Last edited:
i know better than to visit the "current topics" section of forums!! so much unneeded stress over people i dont even care about!!

**** you, Connect. I just wanted to log on and get my Finance homework and you changed your entire site layout. Now I can't find where anything ****ing is. Thank you so much for wasting my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back