What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
living here is gonna kill me i can't believe i'm here all summer i want to move now

angry and steeped in self loathing at my own inability to do anything to change myself

The mini-game Desert Island Escape is extremely frustrating. I'm at the level where pitfalls are everywhere and unavoidable, and there's no way I can make a shovel in-game in this level.

In fact, it's so hard that I'm ready to contact Nintendo customer support, reporting how difficult the level is.

The fact that it has up to 38?C in my appartment and I can't do ***** against it.
I have six animals and I lost already once a guinea pig due to the heat some years ago.
Appartments under the roof are awful..

i just got talked into selling someone 400 clovers for 200 tbt and i'm really mad at myself for being such a doormat

Been tring to get Kiki to move out of my other town for over 2 hours. Literally everyone pinged to move except for her. I'm about to strangle all of my villagers.

I've been having such a crappy time with trying to date, and it's depressing me. Also, I start my second job tomorrow, and I'm scared it'll go badly.

Tummy is bugging me and I'm feeling really clingy so I got really sad that my boyfriend didn't want to take a shower with me and I feel stupid while at the same time also still feeling sad over it? I'm just a big baby...

idk if it is my meds or something else but my hands have started shaking wayyyy more than usual and it is actually becoming a problem bc i drop things and spill drinks And people always comment on my shakiness hlgkgjgbgb

I gained 6 pounds since I last weighed and have literally done nothing differently. What the crap???

I hate it when people are passive aggressive.

I was watching Gravity Falls on kisscartoon w/ my friend, but the episodes kept timing out. Wth?!

Dumbass drivers who use their phones while driving. I almost died twice on the highway going to and coming home from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back