• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hate physics, I don't even understand why I'm so bad at it. Math has been my highest grade since grade school but when I started studying physics I just really sucked at it?? Idk I don't make sense sometimes pfffff

I guess you need them for understanding things in both subjects but yeah, I hated both of them. Physics doesn't make sense to me at least (same with like, maths higher than average high school things unless you take science specific classes thing where you need maths)

my life.. i've been on summer break for nearly two months and i've done nothing lol i feel so unproductive and disgusting, and i'm really just in a bad way atm because of it

I'm so damn restless.

i never sleep

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just want to sleep sleep sounds so good right now

Last edited:
this guy I like keeps saying flirtatious things and my heart gets its hopes all up and it's like a tiny black hole in my stomach

I'm trying to remember the name to this one song and it sucks since it's instrumental and I can't just type in "duh duh duuuuuuh duuh duh duh" in Google and hope I find what I'm looking for.

Also, I'm tired but I can't sleep. I didn't sleep at all last night.

I'm trying to remember the name to this one song and it sucks since it's instrumental and I can't just type in "duh duh duuuuuuh duuh duh duh" in Google and hope I find what I'm looking for.

Also, I'm tired but I can't sleep. I didn't sleep at all last night.

very relatable! since we live close to canada our radio can pick up french radio stations apparently and a song came on that was so good but i couldn't find out what it was called bc french! i even tried googling the radio station to find out if they had a list but i never found it. now i'm disappointed all over again

very relatable! since we live close to canada our radio can pick up french radio stations apparently and a song came on that was so good but i couldn't find out what it was called bc french! i even tried googling the radio station to find out if they had a list but i never found it. now i'm disappointed all over again

ugh yeah i hate when you hear good songs like that and you're completely lost afterwards ugh.

guess i could get shazam or stuff but eh i hate when they don't have lists D: or just tell me the song jfc

Trying to sleep in the summer heat is horrible, but like heck if I'm going to sleep without my blankets on! I'll poke out my feet but that's it. :'U

I'm worried for my grandma's poor doggie. She's not feeling well. :(

my tbt stash is dwindling by the minute hhh I need to maybe stop buying art (but everyone selling art is super good and I'm slowly losing my ability to budget)

My throat and ears hurt. :(
I had a Fever a while ago and I hope it doesn't come back again.

I apparently have another suitor. He seems great so far, and wants to go out sometime, but i have no idea how old he is, and he looks like he could be anywhere from 4 to 10 years older... and my parents are freaking out about it, even though I'm 20 years old now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back