• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh oh my god my grandpa doesnt leave me alone. my moms out of town right now so he insists that he keeps checking on me but he only comes over to see my dog i can tell. he obviously cares about me but i dont really feel as sentimental as i should since hes such a flake. i was watching pokemon perfectly fine on the TV (which is rare! really fricking rare because my mom always hogs it and watches netflix so i have to watch it on my computer) and then right when i got all comfy and made some soup, he walks right in like nothing with another bag of treats and toys for my dog. i just want to be alone on my 3 day weekend jesus ****ing christ and the worst part is that he stays till like 9 and thats the time i try going to bed. but now i have to stay up later because i cant get **** done while hes here. ive been trying to take my dog upstairs so he has nothing to be here for and it worked the first time (lmfao i said she needed a bath and he knocked on the door 5 minutes later and said he was leaving). but idk what to say now bc i cant just say that again. god help me i just want to binge pokemon alone for 3 days

So like my best friend likes this guy (who practically everyone I know is friends with), which is sweet but it's unrequited love right now. She talks to me and our other close friends a lot about it, and she always seems a bit upset about it being like "I've said it a thousand times before, he's not interested in me" and "I'm done".

So naturally I try to offer advice the best I can and what I would do in that situation but she kinda ends up taking offense to it? I know I'm not the best for advice, but still, all I want to do is help but she's being real vague so it makes it really hard :/

i feel like ive gained weight. been eating like **** lately. today i was putting on a shirt and my tummy was noticeable and im like OK DIFFERENT SHIRT

grades, i've failed out of all my classes since i started going to class this year, i have no intentions of going to college, thinking about dropping out in highschool. my life has gotten ahead of me and i'm so mixed up and floating in a six dimension of confusion and depression. nothing else to do is just sleep and get dressed in the morning, whatever. whatever i guess.

feel sick so i'm not going to school tomorrow but the bad thing is that if i miss one day of school i miss so much work from all my 7 classes

grades, i've failed out of all my classes since i started going to class this year, i have no intentions of going to college, thinking about dropping out in highschool. my life has gotten ahead of me and i'm so mixed up and floating in a six dimension of confusion and depression. nothing else to do is just sleep and get dressed in the morning, whatever. whatever i guess.

aw, i was in the same boat as you. sorry you feel this way
--
my jaw aches because i crack it a lot

I will miss having to go to Van Ruth (Except Battling the Boss , ****ing hell lmao) , especially since i won't see my favorite character , Sidon :'(

im so scared like i want my crush to confront me about it cause then i can explain but if he doesn't them imma be scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back