• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I should've worded that better. I really meant compliments you don't really mean. Anyway you're a welcome addition to this site as we need more people like you.
why thank you dear
tenor.gif

so far so good and believe it or not, this conversation, even though with complete strangers, was timed well for me , as i been dealing with BS people this week and yeah, it is always nice to hear when people get you and you guys get me ...
thank the lord for that, still good and sane people in this world huh
tenor.gif

Last edited:
My phone (which is still fairly new and shouldn't be having problems like this) is having trouble charging and it's really ticking me off. It didn't charge at all overnight oven though it boasts fast charging capabilities, and it keeps switching between fast charging, regular charging, and slow charging. Hopefully my troubleshooting helps fix the issue--I definitely can't afford a new phone :(

got this really cheesy song in portuguese on my brain lol xD

ol? margarida *whispers dramatically*

i kind of just want to die. i thought this would all blow over but it's stuck to me today as well, ****
i wont kill myself though, im too cowardly

god, seasonal depression has hit me and i feel ... nothing. no feelings whatsoever. i don't wanna' do much of anything or speak to people.

Dang. It's already December, yet the weather is still pretty warm over here; it's currently 80 degrees outside.

Also, Chemistry is a bit frustrating for me. I just don't understand it that clearly.

Also, Chemistry is a bit frustrating for me. I just don't understand it that clearly.

Hoo boy if you think Chem is hard, I suggest not taking physics :p it'll literally kill you lmao

As a matter of fact, I'm working on physics homework right now and my prof decided to give me a problem that takes like 7 steps and it's super tedious RIP

Hoo boy if you think Chem is hard, I suggest not taking physics :p it'll literally kill you lmao

As a matter of fact, I'm working on physics homework right now and my prof decided to give me a problem that takes like 7 steps and it's super tedious RIP

Oh boy...wish you luck man ;o;

No one compliments me.
No one really notices I'm actually there.

Can't I be loved or noticed for once?

reading over messages from a year ago from my ex (we still get along and are friends) cause it was funny stuff but now it makes me feel sad lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back