• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone I knew when I was younger died recently, I saw it on the news. She was my age, way too young to die... it feels so strange... it's not like I knew her now and tbh when I was younger I didn't like her, but it just feels so surreal... and she had accomplished so much, was so true to who she was... it makes me feel like if I were to die unexpectedly that it wouldn't be worth saying anything about... and that's not to fish for compliments or anything, I just feel like she was an actual loss and I don't know that I would be seen the same way... what have I done? Whose lives have I touched? I honestly don't think anyone besides my immediate family would have anything good to say, and even then I'm highly doubtful... just so bizarre, sad, and weird-feeling right now...

It's the first day of classes and I've already cried twice this is fine I've been doing homework for just over 7 hours now this is fine this is ok : )

I don't think that actually works for you but I don't want to come off as rude just because of that >_>

Also customs here being slowest ever. Like does it take like 14 hours to just decide a customs fee lmao I doubt you have stuff going on lol oh well I'll get it tomorrow maybe.

I woke up with the worst stomach pains, I haven't been able to get out of bed, I came here to distract myself but it's always so quiet at this time

Burned a plastic bowl and social insurance being a freaking douchebag. What more do you even need to give me dosh??

My boyfriend is in university, and his life isn't where he wants it to be. He has his own problems to do with school, and he's really afraid he won't get his bachelors.
Me on the other hand, am supposed to be finishing highschool this upcoming year, but because I can't get my life together either, I'm not even done the first grade of hs, and whenever I try to discuss my problems with him, I feel belittled, because it doesn't feel as important as his. Sometimes he'll even say that I'm too young to be thinking about this, but I don't want to fail at life either. :(
(I do online schooling for medical reasons)

grats, or not.. Been avoiding that with mine oddly enough but I make sure to take careful care about phones since they are p expensive here.

Yeah I've had mine 3 years and there isn't a mark on it -- and I drop it everywhere, on concrete streets and everything. Then today I drop it a few feet on my bedroom floor and it decides to finally die on me.

:(

Yeah I've had mine 3 years and there isn't a mark on it -- and I drop it everywhere, on concrete streets and everything. Then today I drop it a few feet on my bedroom floor and it decides to finally die on me.

:(

whoa, that's some real bad luck :( i think i dropped mine once from the sofa to the floor and it only got hurt a bit on the upper part outside the screen thankfully enough

hope you had some insurance for it though...

Oh my god... my roommates are constantly talking to their friends on their phones... it's soooo irritating.

They actually have friends and lives and all that. Literally the only person I can really talk to on the phone is my mom. I don't have any friends that are close enough to me to do that. I'm such a boring and lame person, who would ever want to be friends with me anyways. Seems like the only people I can talk to and be friends with are people much older than me, like >30 years old. Kinda sucks.

But seriously, I hate listening to my roommates talk to their friends constantly. Like fml.

RRRRGGGHH KILL ME NOW PLS

Also, I have like a crapton of points to spend on food and stuff (I have like 2040 points and I only spend about 10 a day) but I'm so stingy with all of my currency that I'm afraid to spend them. Like wtf is wrong with me.

Last edited:
my uniform is probably gonna arrive like a week after school starts oh boy this'll be fUn :^))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back