• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm constantly getting bombarded with schoolwork... atm I'm working on a physics pre-lab, and after this I have to do a singing assignment for aural skills, I have to start my physics homework, and I have to study for my calc quiz tomorrow. Plus I need to take a shower and try to go to sleep before 12am (which I highly doubt will happen).

Later this week is my second physics midterm... I'm not ready for it .-.

someone replied "it's time to stop" to a post w a picture of a room in animal crossing on tumblr and it is uhh confusing me. im thinking they either a. thought it was too edgy w too many clocks, b. thought i had been spamming because i uploaded like five things at once, or c.???????? something else my dude idek

god i wish i had a better work ethic. i have a paper that was due last thursday and i still haven't finished it. i've complained a million times about this semester but idfc its terrible. i have no motivation to do well in any of my classes i'm so sad. and that makes me stay up late so its a pain in the ass waking up in the morning. fml. i really thought this year would be different but here i am the same as last semester but worse

Where the heck is my amiibos :( It shouldn't take this long and I can't track it around here either -_- snore.

I already spent 2 hours doing non-stop physics work with my professor, and now I'm back at my dorm, and I have to finish the rest of my homework problems, and study for the midterm this Friday, and I have to read 2 sets of notes!...

When I say physics is life, I'm not kidding.

^same lol it's been snowing ever since i woke up

no snow here yet but heck it's been so rainy and windy you can't really go out unless you have to.. better today but can we just get either real winter or sumer meow

Last edited:
the shirt itself is like 14$ but the shipping is 30$ BYE.

there's another sweater I want but it's like 70$ and I can't decide if it would hurt worse to buy it or not buy it, there's only one so once it's gone it's gone but...... money... T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back