What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i somehow wandered into a deep dark place and found some really gross, cringy and bothersome stuff i did a few years back and im just, smh why was i actually like this holy shoot

Ive been in the dining hall for about 4 hours now, and peed once in the last hour. >__> I have to pee real bad again, but,, if i go out to pee, the lady at the register might think im a loiterer and i pee a lot >_> #socialanxietyproblems

I started getting a sore throat on the drive home... I heard a lady this morning @work talking about having one, I swear to goodness if I'm sick again...

I guess she can't help it but yeah that social insurance lady was sick lol... I mean she said I could read up on that job thing til today and call back. I was like yeah sure I can give it a shoot since she offered to go with me.. Soo I called right now and they were like "the one you're looking for is sick lol" ....thanks.

Uni's just one big pile of work - one deadline to another then the next. I know some people have it worse but I'd rather just chill in my home and play video games. But at the same time I want to increase my grades so that I can be a candidate of a student exchange program my school does.

I'm ranting here but I should be studying for my Accounting Long Test, then my Statistics Long Test next week, then my Psychology Long Test the day after that. Not to mention deadlines for major projects approaching. Yikes.

Tired of dealing with someone whos trying to be heroic

I dont wanna go to school man

Im glad no class thursday

Last edited:
health insurance company. like they write a random paper the same day i sent it in that they didn't have it. yeah dude it takes at least a day with regular domestic mail soo yeah.

I am worried about your mental health issue, but at the same time I still can't forget that moment you told me my astraphobia was merely something trivial, esp. since I was on the verge of crying during that one thunderstorm :')))
Not sure why you'd think having a phobia isn't a mental health concern too but ok ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back