What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
8RyLRzr.png

Had the dumbest argument ever with my sister & I'm still mad about it wow! To make it short I told her to stop saying a certain slur around me and instead of being like "ok" like a normal human she decided she had to fight me on it, like literally tried to tell me it wasn't even a slur at all (but only after giving me that "omg there's slurs for everything and I say them all equally lol" song n dance). Then she goes "it's not like [says another slur] or something that has ACTUAL hate connotations" like I can't believe you're 32 and still this ignorant oml I didn't even ask her to stop saying it altogether like I wanted to, I just said stop saying it to ME and that's still too much apparently. I was so mad I couldn't go to sleep and now that I'm awake I'm mad again haha I don't even know what to say to her

I don't get it. Why do the Texas senators want to pass the bathroom bill, yet US senators don't want to repeal Obamacare? It should've been the other way around.

sad song makes me sad but they're so catchy I can't stop listening to it
i hate that response sm!!
when the depression hits you : )

Last edited:
My life has been a tire fire as of late and I just kinda want to escape from all these issues and drama but I can't, because the source is other people and if I dont participate in it as the middle man the whole thing is going to end in a nuclear explosion and I just don't know how much more I can take of this.

I've had really bad pain in my jaw all day. I grind my teeth a lot due to stress and anxiousness and sometimes I sleep on my side which cause my jaw to shift in an awkward position, so I thought I might have just pulled a muscle from being so tense. But now I'm beginning to think it's transferred pain from one of the teeth that's been playing up because it's seriously aching so bad. I think it's beginning to give me a massive headache too. If I go to the doctor I'll probably get told it's a dental problem, and if i go to the dentist that more $$$ ugghhhh

The skinny repeal has failed.

Look, I will stand by America on many issues. But if they want to keep Obamacare or any national healthcare system, then I'm sorry, but I can't stand by. I can't respect America this time.

this work agency thing if you have like adhd, autism and stuff.. they have a special department but if you're over 20-something, 23 maybe you need to been on disability money.. so I need to wait half a year unless I can find my own, brilliant. -.-

I've had really bad pain in my jaw all day. I grind my teeth a lot due to stress and anxiousness and sometimes I sleep on my side which cause my jaw to shift in an awkward position, so I thought I might have just pulled a muscle from being so tense. But now I'm beginning to think it's transferred pain from one of the teeth that's been playing up because it's seriously aching so bad. I think it's beginning to give me a massive headache too. If I go to the doctor I'll probably get told it's a dental problem, and if i go to the dentist that more $$$ ugghhhh
Happened to me recently. I was gonna get my tooth pulled but never did, instead I opted for fillings I may have needed. SO I may still have to get my tooth pulled. My jaw doesn't hurt as much anymore though, so I'm not sure I should even bother.

Freaking *******s on the social insurance agency.. did they even read my whole set of papers before they even wanted to decline me the money. There is a reason I am applying, and due to my age I will be able to need it to get help from the Job agency thing where they support people with autism and related stuff.

Hope she calls back although I doubt it.

Freaking *******s on the social insurance agency.. did they even read my whole set of papers before they even wanted to decline me the money. There is a reason I am applying, and due to my age I will be able to need it to get help from the Job agency thing where they support people with autism and related stuff.

Hope she calls back although I doubt it.
Hope it works out, eventually.

The skinny repeal has failed.

Look, I will stand by America on many issues. But if they want to keep Obamacare or any national healthcare system, then I'm sorry, but I can't stand by. I can't respect America this time.

I found out why John McCain voted against the skinny repeal. He said that he did not want Obamacare to be repealed the same way it was passed - which was without a single vote from the other party. I forgive him, but I'm still not going to stand by our country if socialized medicine is what they actually want.

I found out why John McCain voted against the skinny repeal. He said that he did not want Obamacare to be repealed the same way it was passed - which was without a single vote from the other party. I forgive him, but I'm still not going to stand by our country if socialized medicine is what they actually want.

Welcome to Sweden. ;]

Also those social insurance people can go **** themselves

Welcome to Sweden. ;]

Also those social insurance people can go **** themselves

Nah, I'm still going to live in America, but if I have to stand in support when they ask for socialized medicine, I'm going against it. Good thing we don't have universal healthcare though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back