What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tomorrow everything will be resolved and that's awesome but right now i'm so incredibly anxious!!!

Friend's online now but is busy playing Saint Row: The Third w/ another friend.

I hate having a sore throat at 2 in the morining when I can't get water unless I want to wake everyone else in my family up

i miss being pretty/trying rlly hard to keep my appearance up-kept i feel so ugly??? i feel like howl when he's havin a meltdown like 'there's no point to living if i can't be beautiful'

i gained like 15 lbs in just a few months from starting the pill, im scared to use a lot of makeup anymore in fear of irritating my face or eyelids, ive had this skin fungal infection i caught overseas right on my belly the past month and a half, and ughjgfdg i have had a huge pimple on my chin for the past few days, its ifnally starting to go down though...

also its 4 am and my bed tim was like 4 hours ago!

Last edited:
Friend's online now but is busy playing Saint Row: The Third w/ another friend.

good game.. p much completed that one ages ago tho lol

also mozilla is so dumb although it's still the best browser when it comes to browsing so eh :v

Idk if my messages didnt go through or people are just plain ignoring me..... probably the latter -.- this deters me from approaching posts like looking for friends/rps on forums in the future

Why am I so upset over you, why am I so emotionally attached to you, why am I overthinking everything you do, why am I staying up until midnight just to wait for me to hear from you
I'm a coward and a crybaby

Why am I so upset over you, why am I so emotionally attached to you, why am I overthinking everything you do, why am I staying up until midnight just to wait for me to hear from you
I'm a coward and a crybaby

r u me
i swear this is me too

Last edited:
Alright, next time I'm going there and you're at home I'm gonna give you a ****ing kick in your balls. You do not treat like us like this unpunished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back