What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao
we leaving fun squashing in 2017 honey, you better ****in get ur **** together!!

~

i've got no one to talk to about things i really wanna talk about and i lowkey just uhhhh Wanna Die .

i have to go back to school after tomorrow, rip christmas break

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, and i have a canker sore the size of a dime on my bottom lip and it hurts pretty bad to eat salty food :/

I was looking for old Black Sabbath songs on Youtube, and ended up watching multiple videos of Seahorses giving birth. o_O

It's uh.. not the first time this has happened. o_O

I was looking for old Black Sabbath songs on Youtube, and ended up watching multiple videos of Seahorses giving birth. o_O

It's uh.. not the first time this has happened. o_O

lmao at least you don't get some bbq meat tutorials in Portuguese lol

9VbG0Cu.gif

Last edited:
I‘m not bothered, per se, just... pondering. I‘ve received almost identical messages from three different people (who don‘t even know each other) in the span of only a few weeks. It‘s nothing mean or anything, they all just ask a single question - one that I simply can not answer. It makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with me.

The fact that its 19 degrees outside... My poor husband is out in the cold while I'm warm and toasty indoors ;~;...

Also, the fact I still haven't done my laundry yet .-.

>.> The fact that I have to wait until tomorrow to order my manga, but people keep buying the ones i have in my cart ;o; like nuuuu... I rather buy them for $3.98 than $9.99...

Logan ****ing Paul

You would think that a 22 year old man who has a following of 15 million people would be more formal, professional and respectful. Unfortunately that isn't the case.

After seeing that video I can't grasp any understanding as to why he still has people defending his stupidity, this is a whole new level of exploitation and greed.

He continuously mentioned his advertisement revenue and money in general, how freaked out HE was and excusing his behaviour as a "coping mechanism". He also mentioned the kids in the video "omg, there are kids around here wtf" and fails to realise that his entire fan base is a bunch of 10 year olds which is utter idiocy on his part. Not only that but he fails to realise the amount of disturbance this would cause to people with suicidal thoughts, depression and people who have grieved for people who they love that took their own lives; actually I think he did consider them, he just didn't care. Which is just as messed up as laughing at the situation and acting like a chimpanzee, actually chimpanzees are smarter than that dumbass and have more empathy. He didn't mention the family at all which just adds to his already apparent stupidity and insensitivity.

I hope the family well for the future after seeing an idiot exploit their loved one's death for money and fame, having experienced this situation twice in my life and experiencing severe depression and suicidal thoughts I can relate and feel for that family. I hope Logan Paul regrets this and I hope he gets punishment; along with his career being destroyed. Bad people don't deserve good lives.

I was really in a great mood because of a few laughs with people today and I told myself two days ago that this would be the best year of my life; that just ruined January for me as this sort of thing sticks with me for weeks. It may be minor to some but to me it hurts a lot. His career ending should be his punishment and that to me is justice for the amount of apathy for human life he has shown.

Cretin.

Just been informed that he lost 5 million followers, good.

Last edited:
My feet are like freezing cold for some reason and they will not warm up at all! Really starting to bother me... might have my mom get me a heating pad or something.

Also I'm playing MK Wii as Wario, and for some reason they keep puttin my boi Waluigi in last place?!! This game discriminates against the tall and handsome. Smfh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh so now he's in second place and he's one of my rivals? Haha Wa and Wal racing to the death, I love it :,)

Ok wow I hope I don't get a cold... just in time. also why all those dumb holidays/weekend one after another, lemme get back to regular **** por favor :(

also totally not stoked for saturday whyyyy mom.

also yeah that youtuber was a **** but tbh can people just stop giving those tweens attention like.. if no one cares they'll just stop.

I was biting my lip too much last night that it's now all sore and red this morning. Anxiety sucks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back