What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So while my dad was at Walmart I went over to Gamestop, and as soon as I walked the first thing I saw was the hat that looks exactly like the hat from Super Mario Odyssey! I had to keep myself from screaming like a little girl and jumping up and down.

But ofc as soon as my dad walked in I got scared, I told him o really wanted it but he kinda blew it off so I felt bad that I wanted to buy it. Long story short, I didn't get it.

But now I'm regretting it. I've wanted that hat since I started to see it pop up everywhere back in October. I had a perfect opportunity to get it, and I just completely missed out...

God I hate going places with my dad.

Aww, I'm sorry man :/ I hope you can get that hat sometime soon, though <3

I'm paranoid about getting an infection near my tooth...I need to get that **** pulled out already!

I should prob be asleep but instead I'm up watching youtube videos concerning the technicalities of Super Mario 64 xDD

got out of bed with a headache & gonna go back to bed with a headache :||||||||

not being able to make any progress on the work i need to do and instead sitting around crying about things constantly when there's only two days (basically one day now) of class left and i need to be on a plane tomorrow morning.

Having to wait for a parcel, such unpredictable times.

Same, or rather the pick-up note thing since the statuses update so slow :^^^(

Also mom stop treating your brother like a ****ing kid that needs to get his will through every single time. No I don't want random things I never use and what's wrong with giving me money? I don't require 10 grand nor do I waste them much, honestly most go to expensive stuff like transport tickets and I need food to survive SORRY.

Also mom stop being a *****, but fine if you don't want to accept my money I'm not gonna help you.

Same, or rather the pick-up note thing since the statuses update so slow :^^^(

Also mom stop treating your brother like a ****ing kid that needs to get his will through every single time. No I don't want random things I never use and what's wrong with giving me money? I don't require 10 grand nor do I waste them much, honestly most go to expensive stuff like transport tickets and I need food to survive SORRY.

Also mom stop being a *****, but fine if you don't want to accept my money I'm not gonna help you.

The worst part about it is I've got to go out food shopping later to collect any final bits for Christmas. It's going to be heaving. I fear that once I get back, there will be a slip under my door. :(

The worst part about it is I've got to go out food shopping later to collect any final bits for Christmas. It's going to be heaving. I fear that once I get back, there will be a slip under my door. :(

Oh no, that kind of parcel stuff.. sorry man D:

Since I have to pay whatever customs fee on my cards I just have to wait for the note but knowing mail that is gonna be another 3 hours or **** so yeah I could go out.. but yea :(

Oh no, that kind of parcel stuff.. sorry man D:

Since I have to pay whatever customs fee on my cards I just have to wait for the note but knowing mail that is gonna be another 3 hours or **** so yeah I could go out.. but yea :(

Yea it's coming by courier and the item must be signed. The tracking system from UKMail is useless, there's no chance I'll be delaying my shopping for a sodding parcel. Definitely not going out shopping tomorrow either; they can think twice.

Update - I did receive a text message from them, they should be delivering it between the hours of 17.02 - 19.02. Thank goodness!

Yea it's coming by courier and the item must be signed. The tracking system from UKMail is useless, there's no chance I'll be delaying my shopping for a sodding parcel. Definitely not going out shopping tomorrow either; they can think twice.

Update - I did receive a text message from them, they should be delivering it between the hours of 17.02 - 19.02. Thank goodness!

Yeah that's why I try to avoid couriers or door-deliveries in general because our mail here is totally worthless and I don't wanna be home all day if/since they can't text or message you properly.

That's good, though that frame was pretty open lol.

my sister got sick and now pretty much the whole family caught it from her.

i'm taking good care of myself though, i'm only like 30% sick

why is this death affecting me so much? i was never even a fan
maybe it's because i cant relate to his feelings so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back