• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually gonna get on here at a normal time for once but I forgot it was wednesday and I had to go to work early adkhgkdj no one sells ac items in the middle of the night, I wanna buy thse sanrio things..

also my whole province is on fire basically. fire season makes summer so, so hard to enjoy

OMG BE SAFE D:

Headaches... so many headaches... ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

why am i so awkward

Me too... RIP

why does my browser keep telling me a site's not available or unreachable even though the wifi is on and is working...so irritating

My constant pain from recovering from recurring knee dislocations that caused a tear. Will probably need major surgery for this

me as i continue to procrastinate and watch my future crumble to pieces
Gf26x3h.gif

me as i continue to procrastinate and watch my future crumble to pieces
Gf26x3h.gif

painfully relatable

- - - Post Merge - - -

our tv box thing (not the actual tv, but the thing that gives your tv tv things) broke so now we have no tv. i think we also have to pay for a replacement, even though it's older than me.

really craving that poke bowl i had in Hawaii (and still wanting that ube cake)

pissed because my dad decided it'd be a good idea to blast a video I recorded on the tablet that I deleted earlier (obviously because I didn't like it and didn't want anyone to hear it) throughout the house -.-

Someone was murdered near me, I mean it was in another neighborhood but the fact that is was strangers breaking in, masked, into someone house to rob them and kill them really is unnerving. Been extra paranoid outside, my dogs bark at everything like if someone pushing a stroller walks by on our street so every time they've been barking I've been on edge... Every time I walk past the front door I make sure again and again that it is locked, I get paranoid going in the kitchen because we leave the back door open for our animals. Just not a fun state to live in, like I'm already anxiety ridden with all the fires going on. In short I haven't been sleeping well...

Hhhhhh found this really pretty Sarah's a la mode doll on amiami but yeah boi can't buy that now D: <

My cat just farted.
I might die from the smell, ahhhhhh

Well, bud I sat down a whole movie with some kittens in my knees.. they farted really good so I know the feels. Dog farts ain't better though haha

Lolol so I got a Splatoon 2 case from CoroCoro.. like literally a case for storing 3ds and switch games rip

my friend's mii in tomodachi life said being vegetarian is stylish like stop that

SOS chaining to complete Alola dex. kms kms fml

whoever came up with that method.. go die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back