• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh my! We will clean our classroom this monday the people who go!"
"Oh nice! Dude lets all come this week!"
"Yeah guys! Please come for me because i got suspended!"

Me: "excuse me uh no i rather stay in my bed comfy than going to do chores like a maid , besides i wouldn't go there because you didn't went to school for a week for being an idiot , it was actually the probably only reason to don't come to school : that you and your friends didn't went. neither anyone else wants to see you , lmao.

bruh my orientation leader better follow me back or im unfollowing him lol
ALSO darn classes ;; I got a 7:30 am one

current guy i've had feelings for years has been teasing me and being extra affectionate so i thought i had a chance with him but today hes like "nah im moving in with my gf soon"
haha okay great thanks for playing with my feelings for over two years i appreciate it

^ that's so messed up wth
ALSO im worried because I'm starting to get annoyed by him hmm (though this happens to me all the time with everyone)
shoot ok im feel really annoyed rn and ugh I need a break

Last edited:
Why is it so impossible to find a cruelty free brand of deodorant that actually works?? I have 4 different kinds right now and none of them work

i'm officially done with you, go **** yourself.

```

also there's NO ****ing reason for your behavior. bye lol

I thought yesterday was Saturday so I thought today was my "friday" which is on Sunday, but it's not. WAH!

i'm replacing my digital design class for a driving class only because the person i like is doing it. i checked both our schedules and we have no classes together at all despite him having some same classes, just different blocks of the day. it sucks so much i just want at least to have one class with him second semester so he wouldn't forget about me over next summer. not fair at all i didn't ask for these feelings

me, as always: I'm trash n I accept this life lmao
friends: ya know, why don't you do something instead of accepting things the way they are
me, completely new to the idea: ahahahaha okay I feel this isn't funny anymore even if I said it as a joke and I always feel trash no matter what
also me: I feel I need to apologize to everyone okay I'm gonna do that

ok uhh the longer you take to reply the more I reconsider going out : ))) my anxiety will take over if I don't throw myself into hangouts so it'd be nice if you replied more than just 'oh' D:

*ok I tried to stay cool but it's almost lunch time and I guess we aren't gonna hang out i'm so freaking pissed off like I just wasted my time getting ready and now Im just gonna be at home and be bored the whole freaking day

oh yay misunderstanding STILL thanks, now im too pissed to want to go out and I'd probably be annoyed by you the whole time now so
and wtf why am I tearing up

Last edited:
My birthday is coming up and it's really awkward in a "poor" household, I really don't want my family to buy me anything because it will just end in everyone being tense due to the missing money but for my mom it's more important to keep up appearance to gossiping neighbors that never talk to us directly than to just save up our money and being able to sleep better at night. There's only so much a luxury item can fix for you.

The fact that I'm having my wisdom teeth pulled out is giving me anxiety. The idea of surgery has always scared me... however, the aftermath is what I'm dreading the most. I'm not up for a bunch of painkillers and feeling constant pain in my mouth. :')

The fact that I'm having my wisdom teeth pulled out is giving me anxiety. The idea of surgery has always scared me... however, the aftermath is what I'm dreading the most. I'm not up for a bunch of painkillers and feeling constant pain in my mouth. :')

Mine grew in straight, so I can't give you any tips on how to deal with it but I can wish you good luck.

Mine grew in straight, so I can't give you any tips on how to deal with it but I can wish you good luck.

Lucky haha, I think it was the same case with my dad. Mine haven't poked through the gums yet, but I had x-rays taken months back and they all said that once they pushed through it would cause a bunch of crowding issues which could lead to things such as infections and a bunch of other junk. All 4 will cause trouble too so... yeah. Fun times.

Tfw your ex turned out to be kind of a creepy weirdo and you wonder if that means something is wrong with you for being with them... u.u

Last edited:
I feel like due to recent events I've started making enemies on TBT. I've just come to think this because of some comments on my ask thread. I'd like to hear what any of you think. Am I being...annoying?

I feel like due to recent events I've started making enemies on TBT. I've just come to think this because of some comments on my ask thread. I'd like to hear what any of you think. Am I being...annoying?

I'm not gonna be outright but I will tell you that the whole openly dating on TBT thing is getting really out of hand :)

I saw a little comic someone drew that hit me really close to home and made me really sad about how boring and lame my life is... it really made me sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back