What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 hours and 30 minutes of sleep

it was constant thundering (and i'm not talking light thunder) and then the garbage truck kept driving past my house

My anxiety has been so bad this week. I keep waking up in the middle of the night and my heart is racing and I'm sweating like crazy... it usually happens because something that makes me really anxious is happening in my dreams. My dreams are ruining my sleep

1. my and my bf's mii aren't dating yet and its been like a week???
maybe we should just pursue an open relationship like how id dreamed of......

2. artist loft brand art supplies suck these paintbrushes have hair falling out of them constantly, there's hair in the gesso uhhh even the cheap budget-priced & poor quality brushes i got from dick blick's are at least BINDED PROPERLY??
also this pre-made canvas was so flimsy and thats why i even was gessoing over it in the first palce :\

^Hooray for death! grim.gif

wtf don't just respond with ".-." freaking ugh
is it just me or do you give such boring as responses wth?? can't be me because I give actual text responses vs a dumb sticker reponse like how am I supposed to respond to that HUH wht the heck

Last edited:
im stuck in theedinin room bc i was painting inmy underwear and my grandpa and bro r in just te other room and all i have with me rn is a barely functional phone and dirry paint water and my antisocial cat

Feeling like a worthless piece of crap. My friend's BF can fly all the way to Japan to make up with her and I can't even get a text back... smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back