What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, either I'm just coming by tomorrow and dragging you here or I'm coming over and punch him for real.

The fact I'm still gonna have to get my tooth pulled(I decided to get fillings instead today).

I really just want to sit around and play video games but I have so much homework to do, I can't :/

I am so frustrated since I have sailing again this year. Don't get me wrong, I love sailing, but the program is all messed up since the main manager quit. I literally got thrown into a race team even though I didn't sign up for it. I am a obstacle sailer, not a racer! Argh it is frustrating ;v;

Why are people always *******s on Tuesdays?

I hate when I see [deleted video] in my liked videos playlist of my favorite videos, especially if it was a video from the past week or so because I end up spending way too much time trying to remember what the video was.

i don't why i feel so depressed over you still?
i knew it wasn't a good idea to catch feelings for you before.
it was too good to be true...

i just want to be alone yet at the same time i'm dying without you.

whenever i make a gif i save like..... 500 variants of it... uhhjhhhh

trying not to be passive aggressive but smh sometimes it sounds like you don't wanna talk to me yo just say so!! like maybe i just feel like no one could really understand me and that makes me sad or maybe you just like attention and don't rly appreciate me for me? man idk anymore wtflistening to these songs at night make me feel sad for some reason? about everything i swear what's wrong w me

Last edited:
netflix has nothing i wanna watch

they don't have tlc
and they don't have kitchen nightmares

but these are what i wanna watch at 2am

one hour to go.. please don't **** this thing up now i prepared early bday stuff to you and everything.

People not being bothered by global warming and pollution enough.
Why are we bothered when we're all gonna die anyway- woah! Stop it, Alhsa!

I can't even spell my name -A l e s h a

i have to clean my whole house and backyard for a dog
theres this one i want in the shelter but it will probably get adopted soon so
time to clean my whole house and backyard in a day hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back