• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one girl I like lives states away from me and I'm afraid it wouldn't work out. ��

i hate this book so much, why do we have to answer these stupid questions about it

god how do i screw up so badly, they probably all think im weird and gross or smth. and i mean, they wouldnt be wrong

Everyone's gone to bed, and I can't sleep so I have no one to talk to. :'(

Last edited:
People with private profiles/visitor message tab. I don't want to be rude but can you please stop commenting me randomly or at least add me as a friend before so I can reply? -_-

The fact, that my boyfriend took holidays exactly in the time I have my red days.
Will be fun to watch them be in the water, etc while I will be suffering in pain, barely being able to move.
What an *************

Left side of face has been in pain for a bit. Had to take some ibuprofen to deal w/ it.

I feel like a complete idiot. I just realized that I don't receive any TBT from posting on threads in "The Basement".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back