• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost all the harry potter primark stuff was sold out :'(

My 3DS is missing. Either the cleaning lady misplaced it, or I did. Hhhh

A 14 year old sleeps at 3:00 in the frickin morning and waked up at 7:00 like nothing happened.
Help me ;-;

Why is my face soooooooooooooooooooo ugly? Like seriously the only thing good with my face is the main facial features are placed correctly (like I have no face defects or something) but everything else is garbage and ugly :( I would cover it with a mask if I could

I wasted my entire day and now I have a bunch of things I'm thinking about just not doing lol

I still haven't done homework cause idk if I even have homework I never got the chance to check ;-; I'm gonna go see if I do once I get out of the bathroom...

i wanna get a boyfriend

but im 13

and im little

and we would break up in like two weeks

why am i the only person working on this, i ask you guys for help and all you tell me is to "google it," some study group you guys are

someone stole my shampoo ;-; now I gotta buy some overpriced shampoo from the market on campus gdmi

It's super windy, and there's fires nearby... going to be a fun anxiety ridden night...

My dog is abnormally clingy this morning. I needed to take a shower but she wouldn't allow me to, it was hard having to ignore her barking but she soon quietened down. As soon as I got out, I went to see her and the poor thing was lying in her bed giving me those big puppy eyes. Bless her. :(

another fire close by... fires on both sides of us, all our firefighters are at the napa fire... wondering if there's even anybody fighting the one up here... and if it's blowing south idk how long we got here now... jfc... STOP BURNING CALIFORNIA JFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back