• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I wake up tomorrow and it's a year from now and all of my dreams and hopes come true...? ; 3 ;

Nothing right now. You know when you feel high or drunk because you're so tired? Well, I need to get off the internet.

My friend hasn't been on Steam all day. I wanna play Terraria w/ him too!:(

I've been out of school so flipping long, I'm bored of sitting on my butt all day. I can't think of anything to do, as I've already done everything I like to do to the point where I'm sick of it. I've been watching cheesy horror movies on Youtube with some new girl that recently moved into my house. I've lost all motivation to do anything at all. My girlfriend is more active on TBT than Kik, whereas for me it's the other way around. I've been watching dumb meme videos to pass the time and bring me closer to "Meme Lord" status. My friend Eugene (Not his real name), just recently has been preparing for college which is coming up on the 28th of this month. Because of that he is never available to hang out. My friend Fernando (Again not his real name), is doing the exact same thing as Eugene, except even if he wanted to hang out his parents wouldn't allow it thinking I'm weird and a bad influence. I've been going absolutely insane because every single time my Mom decides to go out shopping, or goes out to eat etc. she leaves me to take care of my Level 3 Autistic Foster brother, Ricky, who has ADHD, OCD, and a Speech disorder as well. He's 12 years old and not potty trained. Everytime I watch him he craps his pants and because he has no clue how to wipe his own buttcrack I'm the one that has to do it. And while watching Ricky I've also got to keep a close eye on my Toy Poodle Shadow. If I don't then he'll pee literally everywhere because he's got a liver & kidney infection and because of that he can't hold in his pee not even five minutes after he's been outside, where he is for ten minutes before finally coming inside. My Shih Tzu Saki peed on my favorite backpack today and ruined it, so I had to throw it away. I'm hungry for dinner, but my Mom or Dad hasn't fixed any food for two weeks, so I've skipped it for one week because I was sick of sandwiches and Spaghettios for dinner every night. I bought some Altoids from Walmart with my own money, and my Dad ate them all before I could take them out of the Walmart bag the next day. There's always so many people on this website I want to trade items with, but as soon as I finish typing my response to their thread I lose all motivation to either open my gate or visit their town. I fully upgraded my house which made animal crossing slightly boring because that's a big accomplishment in my book. My parents are mad at me constantly for hanging out with the new girl because they think I'll do something that'll end with me going to jail. My brother Nicholas is the only person outside of this house in my family that I can open up to, but everytime I go to visit he's always got an old movie that no one's ever heard of before in my life new and still in the package ready for us to watch. I hate those movies. My sister always talks to me as if she's better than me despite being six years younger than me. My youth minister for when I was in the youth group at my church put me in a stupid group chat with ten other people solely based on Pok?mon Go related topics. And last but certainly not least MY OFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE EXPO HAT WAS THROWN IN THE MUD BY MY TRICK OF A SISTER WHO GOT MAD BECAUSE I FED HER GUINEA PIG BECAUSE IT WAS OUT OF FOOD!!!!!

i can't be happy for more than one night because people want to try and put me in a bad ****ing mood LMAOOOO love everyone

I constantly think to myself, My life sucks.
I currently believe to have ASD, but my older bro think it's BS
Read at your own risk!
Every day, my older brother yells me at for the stupidest things. It makes me aggravated, and very depressed afterwards.
This might turn out to be serious, but ive been thinking of killing myself. I hold a knife in my hands, then I just put it back in the drawer. (I still think of the thoughts of doing it)
I can't believe my life is like this.
My family is broken... Both my Mother and father never married, and my mom moved away from the family (because my dad was always so rude and overprotective to her)
I've been stuck with my dad all these years, he, half the the time, doesn't care about us. (me, and my two older brothers)
He'll buy us food, work, then just either go to his room or play Diablo III on my bro's gaming computer.
It's the same routine to this day.
So back in the past...
When my mom moved, I was very confused. I wasn't sad, just confused.
My dad told me, that she would be back.
I would learn, that it wouldn't be true.
We had an actual house back then.
Then, we moved out. I don't know why.
My family continued to be even more broken than before, As my dad gave me to his best friend (during that time) named John. (My dad is also named John.)
I was having the time of my life living over there.
I made best friend's with two of John's son and daughter, Coby and Chloe
We had fun during elementary school, for the next two years.
My relationship with the both of them is gone, to this day.
My dad took Tyler to who knows where to live with him
And my older bro, Justin (the one who yells at me every day) was taken by my mom.
He said to me with his own mouth, that he hated our mom. She abandoned us.
For the time being, I honestly thought he was right. I still think about it, but I refuse to accept the facts.
Then, one day, our dad took us all back to live with him in an apartment.
It was near John's house, just a couple of miles away.
Me and my first older bro Tyler, had our own bunk bed.
I can't remember the details during that time, But next to nothing happened during that time.
Then, we moved again, towards another apartment in a busy town (Tustin)

Nothing much happened, I was usually the only one cleaning (I still do)
Dad had his own room, Tyler and Justin had a bunk bed in a separate bed, and I?
I slept in a dog bed in the living room.
I can't believe my dad would do that to me.
We lived there for the next, 2 years?
Then, we moved back to the original house. We had a bunk bed, again.
Justin and Dad had their own room.
Nothing serious happened so far to this very day.
All I do? Have headphones on permanently, Playing on my Phone, 3DS, or my dad's computer
(My older brother changed the password to my account today, so I got shut out. He even left me a password hint: "Hah you wish")
I try to visit my mom every single week, but my dad ends up wanting me to come back.
My mom, one day, said that I should move over to her house.
She has a fiancee, named Frank.
He's very polite and nice, but you wouldn't want to get on his bad side.
He and she had a baby, they named him Xavier.
He's my half-brother, currently at the Age of 3.
My dad and mom never talk to eachother anymore. I'm more likely the messenger for both.
Im glad I finally released my bottled-up emotions, but I probably shouldn't even be talking about this.
I hope this touches a heart to anyone out there... I feel really depressed now.

Last edited:
alot

The homophobic comments on the YT video "In a Heartbeat"
The fact I have to go out somewhere tonight
I'm tired
My ankles sore
Jake Paul
other stuff I can't think of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back