• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think smokers should NOT be allowed to have pets. every time my sister takes our dog to her friend's house he ends up smelling like cancer, it breaks my heart when I try to hug him to see that all his lovely hair smells of cigarette smoke.

Was going to make up for my lack of sleep today, so I took a sleeping pill which in the past has gotten me 6-9 hours of sleep, which would be so much better than the 3-4 hours I've been getting the past few weeks...Took the pill and when it usually kicks in in less than 30 minutes, it took around 2 hours to kick in to where I actually fell asleep, and guess what? Popped right back up after 3 hours. I am so not about this. I just want to sleep.

My cat meowing non-stop and I can't do anything to stop the meowing. It's not even a cute meow. :/

Last edited:
going to court again is going through mine and my family's head, there's really not a nice presence right now

going to court again is going through mine and my family's head, there's really not a nice presence right now

Hope all it well. My prayers and condolences are going to you and your family! :eek:

Should not have worn my ass-kicking high heel platform boots to work today with my owchie toe, but I look fierce so I guess I'll just have to suffer.

Should not have worn my ass-kicking high heel platform boots to work today with my owchie toe, but I look fierce so I guess I'll just have to suffer.

Whenever I wear boots I feel the same way. Don't worry about it too much. Try to pretend that your feet are non existent, specifically your toe... that helps for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back