• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the party i went to wasnt fun at all i left within the first hour i got there because people started bringing alcohol out
people have to resort to alcohol to have a good time smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyways, once again I am back to being a nervous wreck. I don't know what the hell is causing me to feel so anxious all the time honestly. Is it my job? The people I see everyday? The people who I have to live with? Honestly I am so sick of it already I just want to stop being so pissed off and stressed out and move on with my life.

I keep on falling asleep while reading pls help I dont want to study anymore

Last edited:
Lmao stop complaining about people not letting you compete, as far as I know you guys were the ones who didn't follow the rules whereas everyone else did, so what makes you guys so special as to just let you play without following rules? I get that you guys had a petition where you'd get extra extra deductions if others just let you played, but rules state that if you don't comply, you're not eligible to play, and I don't see why you guys deserve the privilege of not following the rules; deductions also mean that you still get points when you weren't supposed to have any anymore. Stop hating on people who don't want to "let you play for fun despite not being able to follow the rules" because competitions don't work that way, it's your fault and you have to be responsible. Stop bringing out sob stories and crying in front of people just to make them feel guilty and sign your stupid little petition, every other competitor did their job and worked hard; bear the responsibility of not doing your own. It's so childish hating on people who won't sign your petition; there are others I know of who've had petitions that weren't pushed through because some didn't sign, and they were mature enough in accepting the consequences (aka not being able to play) given it was their fault for not abiding to some rules. Owe up to your mistakes instead of bashing those who can see your mistakes. *******s.

I missed one of my midterms and I'm kind of mad about it. It was my own fault because I read the time stamp wrong (I thought it closed at midnight when really it was 6pm), but it's still pretty upsetting. My grade in the class has gone down at the most 20 points.

When people think I copied their signature and they're right wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back