• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes I wonder where I'd be right now if I hadn't made such a stupid decision on a whim 2 years ago

it is what it is I guess lmao

no dad you don't have to call every freaking week, i love how you don't trust me at all lol o_O

So I cleaned up my town so Mitzi (who I asked to move in via Amiibo) could move basically anywhere, in the hopes that she wouldn't plop her house too close to mine. I had ZERO flowers, ZERO trees, and ZERO paths. She had plenty of places to choose from. But what does she do? She moves two blocks directly below my door. MITZI WHY?!

All I want is some Rice Krispie Treats, but they don?t sell them where I live Q_Q

Also, it bothers me that I?m so obsessed with unhealthy snacks lately, haha... orz

Last edited:
I've been thinking a lot about my friend today.

The last I heard from her was back in late August or early September. I was talking to her on the phone, and she was telling me she was really depressed... her mom died earlier this year, and on top of her dad dying back in 2011, she was under a lot of stress. Keep in mind, she's only 15.

For the first couple months she heavily relied on me to keep her sane, and I know I'm really bad at giving people emotional support but I tried my best. She had been moved around countless times, first moving to her aunts' then to her friend's, then to my place, then to another place.
Well when she lived at my house, she became really distant from me. She never wanted to talk to me, and in a way I feel bad because I'm absolutely god-awful at initiating conversation, so basically just left her in my living room to drown in her own sorrow.

Shortly after she moved to her friend's house was when I moved into my dorm. I called her a lot to make sure she was okay, and she seemed okay, so I figured that her friend's family was helping her. Well about 2 weeks after I last talked to her, my mom told me that she has a serious nervous breakdown, and was committed. I haven't heard from her since; I don't know if she's okay, what she's doing, if she ever thinks of me...

I just want her to know that I think of her on a daily basis, and I know that we've grown apart over the years because we have different interests and likes, but that's what makes our friendship interesting. I would be the least likely person to have a friend with totally different interests. But we've been friends for 9 1/2 years, so there's no way it's ending now.

God I miss her so much... I just want to play Mario Party with her again, go outside and ride bikes, watch TV, talk about stupid stuff, like the good old days...

this stupid paper and I'm stuck on the "easiest" part ;-; 8 pages is too much for just observations

Im trying to forget about someone and move on but it's been such a challenge. :( Maybe I should give a second chance? Idfk anymore. Man this is torturing me. :(

Last edited:
So like I'm reading my physics notes and I'm studying what happens when two waves cross each other on a taut string, and this is what my notes says:

"This is another example of the principle of superposition, which says that when several effects occur simultaneously, their net effect is the sum of the individual effects. (We should be thankful that only a simple sum is needed. If two effects somehow amplified each other, the resulting nonlinear world would be very difficult to manage and understand.)"

The one and only time physics cuts me some slack xDDD

I didn't do as terribly as I thought on my civics test but now my grade is a B+ and my mom freaks out if my grades go below an A. :,)

My dad still gets upset with me if I don't have an A in all my classes (keep in mind I'm in college doing Calc and Physics and all that stupid stuff. He couldn't begin to dream taking calculus in college.)

I told him I had a D in Calc and he's like "What I thought you were smart" and I'm like thx dad that makes me feel much better :,)

My dad still gets upset with me if I don't have an A in all my classes (keep in mind I'm in college doing Calc and Physics and all that stupid stuff. He couldn't begin to dream taking calculus in college.)

I told him I had a D in Calc and he's like "What I thought you were smart" and I'm like thx dad that makes me feel much better :,)

those parents are the worst. as long as your kid is not failing anything they should just shut their breadbox.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't do as terribly as I thought on my civics test but now my grade is a B+ and my mom freaks out if my grades go below an A. :,)

hit him with a frying pan or kick his balls

I will have a mental breakdown if my mom still acts that way when I'm in college. She's always bragging that she got straight A's in college and I'm about ready to slap her at this point. It's like, "Shut up, just because you're a ****ing genius doesn't mean your children are."I

^this lol... like why don't parents need licenses.. i mean it's as easy to fail as driving tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back