• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i genuinely don't know how people live with stress in their lives. i have 3 exams this week, i have to instruct a course i'm in for the duration of the period tomorrow, 2 essays due on monday (one of which i have to have someone look over. but i haven't written it yet. because i don't have time. and it has to be 8 pages. and i want to die), 3 assignments in my math class, 2 exams next week, spanish bs that's due this week & next. a group experiment for one of my classes that's due next week but i don't have time to contribute because i'm literally not doing anything other than school work right now.

i just don't have enough time to do everything and :lemon:

I miss my husband. And it's not even 100% official if we're going to see each other again anytime soon and it's really taking it's toll on me. I just don't feel like doing anything anymore. I've got no passion for art, I can't even bring myself to play Animal Crossing which probably sounds dumb. I just miss being home, I miss being happy with him.

UGHGHGHGHGG IM A BABY

tore something in my ankle before school started (august 23) and i pushed myself too hard

assuming it tore worse and now it hurts

I have a physics WS to do and I keep procrastinating it even though it's literally sitting right in front of me hhhhh

It's almost 12:40AM and I'm still doing this worksheet...

Slowly but surely figuring out how to do this. Also wondering if I should sneak into my dorm room and get a cherry coke to keep me up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i genuinely don't know how people live with stress in their lives. i have 3 exams this week, i have to instruct a course i'm in for the duration of the period tomorrow, 2 essays due on monday (one of which i have to have someone look over. but i haven't written it yet. because i don't have time. and it has to be 8 pages. and i want to die), 3 assignments in my math class, 2 exams next week, spanish bs that's due this week & next. a group experiment for one of my classes that's due next week but i don't have time to contribute because i'm literally not doing anything other than school work right now.

i just don't have enough time to do everything and :lemon:

So sorry to hear you're under so much pressure and stress. I know how that feels, I'm terrible at handling stress so when I have a crapton of stuff to do I pretty much just have a mental breakdown.

Usually what I do is I find a faculty member in the school whom I feel the most comfortable with and tell them my issue. I've had many of my stress issues figured out just by talking to someone about it and getting their input.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same tbh

well, more specifically, physics. Though physics is life so I can't really argue.

I've been studying in the library for the past 4 hours and there's these guys sitting down the row from me gaming on their laptops. They've been raging all this time, and every time one of them gets louder another one says "SSshhhHH" just as loudly. How bout ya'll just stfu I'm suffering enough here

EDIT: oh lol looks like everyones suffering with college rn *high fives to everyone*

Last edited:
Can I please bury myself for a day and not feel anxious about life? :(

Last edited:
This store can you start processing and packing my order it's been on that "received" status for a day, 2 soon???

Not having a travel cup or water bottle to bring a beverage to school.

need to clean out old and crap clothes but mom will be like 'omg keep that dress it's like the only non second hand you have' yeah what's bad with second and that other dress mentioned is fugly and NOT useful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back