What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda bothered that I didn't go vote in the church election today, but yeah other than not voting for random nazi people I have no idea what the party politics are... or what churches do other than trad. stuff and social work so yeah.. :/ And idk where my voting card is anyway.

Also I kinda wanna get back into ACNL but yeah buying another 3ds for it not worth it unless I can find some cheap old model

lol my parents wanted me to vote but i really really Really don't like or care about the church so i didnt and i felt kinda lika you, i dont know who i'd vote for. tbh the only reason i would have voted would have been to try to stop sd but u hh hhh idk.... i'll have to leave it sometime bc i really don't want to be a member of the church lol

lol my parents wanted me to vote but i really really Really don't like or care about the church so i didnt and i felt kinda lika you, i dont know who i'd vote for. tbh the only reason i would have voted would have been to try to stop sd but u hh hhh idk.... i'll have to leave it sometime bc i really don't want to be a member of the church lol

Yeah same. I mean I guess it's good that they do good social work and stuff but yeah other than not voting for SD I'm like ??? what do they want like..

my friend hasn't been at school for almost 2 weeks. i've tried texting her several times, but she hasn't responded. my other friend managed to get in contact with her mom, but she was really vague and didn't give much information about the situation.

i kinda think i have an idea of what might be going on, but all i can really do right now is wait. i'm still really worried about her though.

My laptop wants to die so bad, it cant even survive on it's battery alone, it NEEDS to be plugged in at all times for it to function. Its mostly my fault too, woops.

Exam in 9 hours. Running on 3 hours of sleep. Idk how I'm going to do today aaa

I really feel like I need to use my mom's nebulizer but I'm afraid to go use it cause my dad's gonna yell at me for still being awake ;-; RIP my breathing

^ omg I came to this thread to say the same thing...

I want to die without (new) regrets. My old regrets cannot be undone. There is something I must do before I die

Why do I wanna get back into New Leaf at this point lol it's probably gonna be dead once they mess with Switch again so yeah lool :^) And I dunno how playable it's in Japanese so.

I just play because of trying to see what new things I can do, such as trying to save up in my bank or trying to see what new villagers could replace whom.

I'm getting really tired of going through chronic back and shoulder pain every day, with no lead of why it happened in the first place.

social insurance.. i mean they cant get me in contact with the special job agency for persons with those disorders and stuff..like why do you even deny me money then freaking suckers -_-

although she offered me to go with me to some job plaza on some wednesday, i should probably give it a chance but.. eh.

My dad keeps trying to put me on a guilt trip saying "oh I'm gonna be so late for work" and "come on we don't have time for this" but he did not help me get my stuff together at all nor did he help me get it into the car sooooo

He's been yelling at me all weekend and I'm actually starting to hate him because of it. I can't relax in my dorm and I cant relax in my own home... I need a break...

Last edited:
Just tired... Got a ton of sleep but I think this event week just exhausted me. Can't wait to get some good sleep tomorrow hopefully, and then go on that shopping spree, just have to get through tonight... COME ON KAYDEE YOU CAN DO IT!

Bleh, Kaydee, you're lucky that you can actually go shopping. I'd love to run through the shops and grab all the chocolates important shopping groceries for the family. I have work all day and on the weekends, I'm so tired so I can't go to the shops, and I normally lounge around at home.

That I can't find these salmon for my meow coupon initiative!

Life has been good since my surgery otherwise

Bleh, Kaydee, you're lucky that you can actually go shopping. I'd love to run through the shops and grab all the chocolates important shopping groceries for the family. I have work all day and on the weekends, I'm so tired so I can't go to the shops, and I normally lounge around at home.

Don't envy me, I am going to instantly regret it! I'm planning on going to 7 different stores AND walking around downtown because I haven't been there in forever. So yeah I am going to be super sore and I already know my sciatica is going to act up all day and I am going to be super sore and stiff all the next day. X.X But Hall��ween stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back