• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been up and running all around campus for almost 11 hours and somehow I manged to survive off of a pop-tart .-.

depression in general. i was feeling better about college until just now, for whatever reason

my head hurts and I haven't studied a lot for my 4 exams next week
I'm looking forward to that 1 day of class suspension next week, but golly the reason ain't too pretty : /

I have a huge black bruise under my leg and I don't remember bashing it anywhere. Either I have a high pain tolerance (which I do anyway) or there's something seriously wrong with me. I must mention that I don't bruise easily at all

Started college last Wednesday and I'm already a little bit fed up. I enjoy the campus and lectures but I have to get the bus there everyday since I can't afford accommodation closer to Dublin and both bus journeys take 2+ hours each. It's pretty difficult to get any work done on the bus too since it's so noisy and crowded so it looks like I'll be spending all of my free time in the library between classes :(

i went back 2 bed bc everything sucks but then i woke up and i want to die even more now Why Is Being Alive A Thing

we've been a thing for like a month now but I'm still so shy to start a convo ??
also my body clock is messed up & I am in pain rn

My sinuses.... Lol. Oh and the skin on the tip of my nose is chafed from using too many tissues.

we've been a thing for like a month now but I'm still so shy to start a convo ??

i feel this ive been dating my bf for a year and some months and i still feel too shy to text good morning first unless im feeling especially confident

Last edited:
the amount of Toms moving in every time I reset

and my stomach really hurts > <

Yes, thanks horrible stomach pain. This is totally cool. Not going to die during the next half of my shift... -_-

I hate how popular the Sanrio items in ACNL are. They're overrated.

Also, this site needs to stop lagging when I make a simple post. I'm getting sick of this.

Last edited:
I'm freaking out about the cystoscopy I have to get on Wednesday to try to find out what is causing all this pain in my kidney and why there's still traces of blood in my urine.

Kinda bothered that I didn't go vote in the church election today, but yeah other than not voting for random nazi people I have no idea what the party politics are... or what churches do other than trad. stuff and social work so yeah.. :/ And idk where my voting card is anyway.

Also I kinda wanna get back into ACNL but yeah buying another 3ds for it not worth it unless I can find some cheap old model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back