• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tfw your ex turned out to be kind of a creepy weirdo and you wonder if that means something is wrong with you for being with them... u.u

Aw no way, the thing about creepy weirdos is a lot of them are really good at acting charming/likeable and keeping their creepy weirdness tucked away. It's no reflection on you, especially if they're not in your life anymore.

im tired & my tummy hurts & my bf and i were fighting today & i forgot to draw in cookie the dog in my sig & it's so late rn and i need to sleep & no one is picking up the ac items they ordered from me & i have to make a realistic painting w two faces in it by next month..

My is jaw is ******* KILLING me! The ibuprofens aren't helping much either. Might have to go to the hospital.

I am STILL debating what to spend a $100 Visa I got for Christmas on. My brothers spent them in a day at Toys R Us :^)) Yeah, indecisive isn't even close and this is a NONPROBLEM

Last edited:
Spent a good weekend with my bf which was awesome because we had been away from each other for 3 weeks almost.. now he's going to his dad's cousin or whatever with his brother.. and there's not much i can do except try and comfort him.. dunno if it worked but. blegh i just feel.. meh rn

also rip wallet but i finally got summer Robin which was very needed .. like heck are there any good blue users at all that are not tome lol

ugh, i've been so good for the past 2 months and i thought i was getting better finally. but no, depression decides to rear it's ugly head once more.

ugh, i've been so good for the past 2 months and i thought i was getting better finally. but no, depression decides to rear it's ugly head once more.

not diagnosed with that.. but along the same line here :/ i mean sure there were some **** but yeah just kms now :|

Aw no way, the thing about creepy weirdos is a lot of them are really good at acting charming/likeable and keeping their creepy weirdness tucked away. It's no reflection on you, especially if they're not in your life anymore.

Guh, thank you for saying that ;_; no he def isn't in my life anymore... !

having a great time at work bc everyone is getting mad at me for policies i have no say in??? :)

So I ordered a birthday present for my friend, 2 weeks before her bday and they JUST messaged me a week before her bday that they ran out of stock even though it was in stock when I ordered it! Now it won't get here on time and I'm upset.

I might not be able to get a Nintendo Switch for my birthday. I only have $166, and I need $134 more. Most of the stores I go to except for Walmart, have their Nintendo Switch price for up to $299 whereas Walmart has their's as $419.

I heard that Gamestop is going to restock on the Switch, but only in bundles. I'm hoping to get the Switch for $299 on July 21st, but I may lose hope.

I might not be able to get a Nintendo Switch for my birthday. I only have $166, and I need $134 more. Most of the stores I go to except for Walmart, have their Nintendo Switch price for up to $299 whereas Walmart has their's as $419.

I heard that Gamestop is going to restock on the Switch, but only in bundles. I'm hoping to get the Switch for $299 on July 21st, but I may lose hope.

...what $419 for just a Switch??

Who would even buy it that expensive lmao

also can i just sleep until next week.. or at least sunday

oh my god how does he not understand that I CANT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT! I won't have the necessary info to make an account until next week! stop asking me when I'll know when I've told you so many times

I'm about to apply to transfer to a different university and my parents are mad at me for some reason. Sorry I don't want to go to a school that's 10 minutes away from home anymore.

That going through a 16 villager cycle is a thing if you want to get a villager that has moved out again, like why so many gdi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back