• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need more art of my animal adopts but I don't know anyone who's willing to draw animals or smth aaa (also I am slowly losing money bc I keep on buying human art aaAAA)

- - - Post Merge - - -

aw shoot I have Francine in my campsite and idk if I should take her, I don't like Chrissy so I'm not going to pair them up in my town if ever

"Another question that doesn't relate to you, but rather a problem I'm having. How do I delete a comment I make on a thread? The "Pick one, have two" thread is glitching in that, it won't show me any new posts, and I can't remove my double post and "I got ninja'd" comment which (here comes another glitch) didn't merge into one post."

I posted this on an ask thread and didn't get an answer, but that's not what is bothering me. What's bothering me is the fact I can't participate in a thread, because of a stupid glitch.

dad : i mean , i wouldnt have a problem if you liked boys
me: OH GOD YES IM GAY WHY I CANT TELL YOU THIS , YOU ALREADY ASKED ME 2 TIMES AND ASSUMED THIS TIME , YES IM GAYER THAN A RAINBOW , GOD DUMBASS ME STOP HOLDING IT nah i like girls

"Another question that doesn't relate to you, but rather a problem I'm having. How do I delete a comment I make on a thread? The "Pick one, have two" thread is glitching in that, it won't show me any new posts, and I can't remove my double post and "I got ninja'd" comment which (here comes another glitch) didn't merge into one post."

I posted this on an ask thread and didn't get an answer, but that's not what is bothering me. What's bothering me is the fact I can't participate in a thread, because of a stupid glitch.
Yeah I wish they'd actually fix this properly.

Also shoot I forgot 4th of July is in the US soon, well **** might have to wait even more damn it...

I don't usually use anime avatars but seeing myself with one makes me feel a little weebish lmao.

Burning feet. My feet are feeling uncomfortably warm.

Warm feet wouldn't be so bad, but not uncomfortably warm feet.

I'm so conflicted! He's so sweet and kind but sometimes I really wonder if maybe he's just interested in me because I give him more attention and am nice to him :T he also keeps calling me cute but due to my low self esteem I just dont believe it and feel that once we hang out, he won't think so anymore. Also I really wanted to avoid getting into a relationship during my freshman year but...god I dont know anymore!
He seems like a great guy honestly but I feel like once I tell him I'm ace/demi he won't like me anymore ripperoni
Why did I have to meet him in the group chat whyyyy

Lack of stuff to do.

tonight took forever to go by, and I was really awake and looking forward to actually doing stuff when I got home, but in this last hour all my energy has disappeared and I'm ready for death sleep.

why the hell aren't the mermaid and cabana sets way more expensive than they are?
i mean, each piece is like what, 40 medals? around that much? so that's 2 to 5 tours PER PIECE, and most tours are like 6 to 8 minutes, so that's automatically up to 40 minutes of someone's life spent specifically to get that piece of furniture
not to mention it's random which pieces are available IF they even are??
so like, it takes someone a MINIMUM of like 13-14 days to get every piece if they don't time travel and somehow channel the luck of the ancients and get a different piece in the island shop every day consecutively

approximately 9 HOURS of someone's lifespan goes into getting a full set of mermaid or cabana furniture and yet i see the sets going for like 15 - 20 tbt after all that effort? what the frick?

am i the only person who thinks that's completely absurd??

Last edited:
Am I making a mistake, letting you back into my life? Am I giving you too much power over me? Please don't make me regret this. I can't handle it all again. I'm honestly too weak for this ****.

Am I making a mistake, letting you back into my life? Am I giving you too much power over me? Please don't make me regret this. I can't handle it all again. I'm honestly too weak for this ****.

-sends hugs and positive vibes-

What the hell, I didn't spend my lunch money for 2 days just for LISA: The Painful to lag/hang hhhhhhhggh

should've dormed away this year but yep

~~~

i love it! i love my miserable life! i love this awful summer! i love not having any friends who are willing to do squat with me! I! LOVE!!!! MY LIFE!! HAAAAHAHAHAHA

Mom buying a new phone and literally forgetting all her passwords and **** so we can't get her stuff on it :rolleyes:

Bro, why are you being such a ***** all of a sudden? Got off my ass about everything I do. I'm so sick of it!

Trying to teach mom how to fully close apps and stuff rather than let them run in the background so it doesn't eat battery on her new Samsung/Android phone since she usually complain about her battery not lasting... Shows her how-to but she doesn't care. Well don't come here and whine, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back