What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen "What Do You Look Like?". Let me just tell you as a fact that you are not the ugly. I'm not saying you're beautiful. You have to define yourself. You're not fat, btw. If anyone is, it's me.

i hate discord so much. it's so stupid like.. people just go to diff channels constantly, they never stop moving. like OK?? and people don't even say bye when they leave. it pisses me off so much

mocks for the next few weeks and i have biology AND maths tomorrow and it's stressing me out having to revise for the two smh

I've got bedbugs biting my feet for the past nights aaa wth
Also urgh I super hate myself on crushing on this guy who's not into romance or anything but is attractive enough to have girls try and be his first one, I hate how close I got to him but I'm literally nothing compared to said other attracted girls hhhh I hate how I'm still hoping even though I don't want to anymore bc it's hurting me more than it should and I'm starting to overthink & self-loathe again

I bought a cute sweater on clearance, and it fits well, however my body looks awful in it. Damn chub... I'm still dieting, but I can't lose weight fast enough, and still be healthy, according to my dieting app. I really wanted to wear the sweater tomorrow, but it'll have to wait I guess :(

you act like an entirely new person around your friends it's ****ing sick honestly like you're not even the same human being .... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back