• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, tomorrow's the day I go back to school...which means today is the last day of Summer Break. Time to blast The Final Countdown on my iPad.

my heart won't stop beating like i've just ran a marathon, and i'm just sitting by myself, and it's starting to make me feel really physically sick

why is that she can blatantly lie to your face, get caught in that lie, and treat you like crap yet you have nothing but love for her and nothing but contempt for me????

agh skin care is such a pain when you can't just easily go back and forth from the sinks ;;

I slowly cleared out one of my messy museum rooms and just finished setting up my contest entry room in it only to be reminded when it came time to add the lights that u can't turn off the light in the museum rooms
fb4.gif

the lighting was literally the most important part my room is so basic w/o it but I. Don't want to empty an entire room in my house and set the room up again. ughh

I know he's cheating on you so does everyone else but you still don't believe me or her or him or them or anyone wtf wtf ?? break up with him gdi he's trash tf you can do better? smh

why did you told him that , i told you not to say him anything.
thanks for ruining my day EVEN more , like , seriously , ;'))

My roommates like never talk to me, but they seem to like each other... I genuinely stepped out of my comfort zone and tried to get to know them and they literally did not tell me anything about themselves. Like wtf how am I supposed to be friends with my roommates if they don't cooperate with me.

And get this, so our desks are up against a wall and my bedroommates desk is toward the window and mine is on the other side of hers. The problem is that the Ethernet plugin is near the window, and a 7ft cord just doesn't reach far enough. But she's too stubborn to switch desks with me. She keeps coming up with excuses like "I wanna sit by the window" and "you could get an extension cord" (Like seriously do they even make extension cords for Ethernet cables?) So I gotta bring in my stupid 30ft cord from home just because my roommate is a stubborn loaf.

God I hate being in this dorm with these people. I just want to be alone so I can listen to my 80s music and study in peace, but nooooo my roommates are like the typical young woman and like all that hip hop bs and prob wouldn't let me listen to my music or even talk to me. Why won't they try to make conversation with me? Why won't they listen when I talk to them?

Oh and there was this essay I had to write that was due Friday and I didn't even know about it until Sunday evening. Yep I'm doin gr8 here.

I really wish classes would start... I need something to do here.

Well, crummy day today
Was stuck waiting for somebody to pick me up from school for about 2 hours because I missed the bus and apparently nobody has the sense to pick up the phone in my house, so that was g r e a t

Some people are going to think I'm saying this for attention but suicidal thoughts are bothering me. I'm having that due to health issues. But hopefully i get better? :.)

One of my "friends" only messages me when she needs something, but when I need to ask her something she just leaves me on seen. Guess it's time to take out the trash!! ?\_(ツ)_/?

This weather. I hate when it's chilly and sunny at the same time because of cold sweats and you can't dress properly. Get proper autumn already or be, hot? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back