• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family cat is still on her way out of here and it's awful just waiting for it to happen, or for someone to put her down. Unless we get a call announcing that there's a way to prolong her already shortened life.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have to work today, it's hot as can be, and I have no AC in my car.

I'm kinda afraid to ask teacher if I can bring for the first one the 2 cupcakes I have for an idea or just bring 1...

OK, WHAT IN THE HECK. Are you serious?? You have a girlfriend now when before you told me you never even saw/considered anyone in that way? That you "just don't get love" or that you "don't want a gf".
You got an so before me wth? That caught me off guard. You always acted aloof and uninterested in others. I'm hurt because its like you lied to me. I mean sure I didn't ask but I thought we were close enough where you would tell me. I HAD TO HEAR ABOUT THIS FROM OTHER PEOPLE. OTHER people who I know pretend to be your friend. People who use you for homework and tests. And now that it's like this I don't think I can hang out with you anymore once we go to uni because that would be unfair to your gf. You sound so diff. when we text now too :T you don't even sound like you anymore.

I feel like I'm losing all my friends this year...first the trip, then that other person, then you :v
I can't believe I'm crying over this lol I thought we could be better friends once we got into uni but I guess we just have to grow apart instead. I hate knowing that I could never have a close friend. I never feel trustworthy enough or giving enough but I want to be. I have no hopes anymore to even find someone to call a "best friend". Everywhere I go people already have those closer friends or they always exclude you in some way. I'll never know what it's like to have someone you can always trust and tell secrets too. I mean once I start getting close to someone, they leave. I'm getting to the point of "why does it even matter to make friends anymore?" I know I act distant and I'm not the best at providing comfort but I really wish for you guys to be happy - it'd be nice if someone could wish the same for me.

Even now I still have no one to share with about what's bothering me. It quite pitiful that I can only write out all my feelings through here.

What am I going to write in your yearbook now? I guess I'll keep it to a brief "see you at uni!" and of course you'd be oblivious and awkward if I tried to tell why I feel upset and hurt. I'm tired of friends ditching you for their so. Why do you guys feel the need to stick to each other like glue? Plus you just got into a relationship at the end of senior year? Do you know how hard it's going to be once you guys go to college? Now of course there isn't anything wrong with that but I think he failed to take that into account. AND I AM NOT GOING TO KEEP REMINDING YOU OF DUE DATES. GUYS seriously stop relying on me to tell you what you need to turn in or what you should submit. Read the emails your freaking selves.

AND this other person needs to stop acting so done with school. Yea we get it you "hate everyone here" oh boohoo stop freaking whining all the time about how everything sucks. We get it. also why does your bf follow you around like a dog on a leash...and why do you make him open your locker for you when you could do it yourself? And dang man already saying things like "i love you" wowow (way to soon imo).It's obvious that you only talk to other people when your bf isn't around.And this other couple - constantly fighting and bickering. Idk why they're even dating? What the heck is going on with my classmates.

tldr: fml. relationships are hard.

Last edited:
i can completely relate to the post above ^^^^ i hope everything gets better for you soon

on topic though: the fact that i can't stop thinking about someone i'd rather not think about i wish my brain had an off button

Last edited:
I'm so overwhelmed right now, I can't even explain what I'm feeling to anyone. No one understands either because classes ended almost a month ago & all I've been doing is working, they think I should be stress free and to some extent I am but there's like this fog around my mind that I just. Idk. I feel really weird all the time like I'm not living enough or something dumb

I wish my stomach would, like, not be a total mess all the times. -_____-

Last edited:
Just to shorten it:

I still like my ex. Even after we broke up, and even when I got together with someone else. I just didn't know it at the time. She likes other people but we're still best friends. Feelings are hard to deal with. :/

My lack of direction for both of my towns. I mean forest is supposed to be well foresty. But I don't know how to do it justice. And lilac doesn't really have a theme.

my procrastination. not being able to let go of things that shouldn't even matter right now in the first place. lack of motivation.

Last edited:
idk if I passed my last exam in my majors aaa if I didn't then I need to take the finals hhh

My mom had our cat put down while I was at work yesterday. Apparently the cat got really baf over night, so she probably wouldn't have made it another day or so. So my mom ended it. Even though I wasn't attached to the cat, it's still sad. She was a wonderful pet and friend of many years for my family, and my mom adored her. I don't know how my mom's going to be after losing two cats that she loved so dearly. I just feel awful for my mother.

My parents dont let me hang out with my friends afterschool so I always get left out...feels sad to see them have fun w/o me. Now it'll be harder to hang out with them once we go to college. I just wanna hang out with them and get boba :c I'm an adult now but I never get the chance to do what I want :T

Last edited:
I miss playing acnl and I miss my ac friends but I can't play atm and I'm scared they'll all be gone by the time I can play again. ac is the main thing that relieves my anxiety and I've just been so tense without it. It's been a month

My head hurts and I've had Imsomnia for 2 weeks now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back