What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"wonderful , are you gonna be mad and stubborn at me now?
EXCUSE ME , I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO GET MAD AND EXPRESS MY FEELINGS , AFTER ALL I WASNT THE IDIOT WHO TOLD HIM THAT . THANK YOU VERY MUCH
"im not mad lol"

trying to stay awake but I can feel my eyes working against me

why am I tired so early lately, need more coffee

omg I hope my roommate isn't weirded out by me inviting him LOL ;; and I wonder what our friend group would think about us hmm

I just broke things off with my best friend of three years last week. Looking back, it wasn't anything too major but I'm not sure if I should or even want to reconcilitate

i think i finally got a toxic friend of mine to break away, but i'm concerned she may try to sway my other friends' opinions of me because she's a borderline sociopathic d**kwad.

Legit worried that I'm in the wrong classroom bc no one is in here but then again it's still pretty early and the room number matches BUT YOU NEVER KNOW and I'm still freaking out on the inside rn

Ok my cooking thing failed horribly, must be something wrong with our oven or the cake itself because I usually do it like that and it never fails. Ah well I'll just try another base

Sometimes, my friend is so mind-bogglingly dumb that I don't understand how she functions as an adult person... ;_; it's painful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back