• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was scheduled to work a 6 hour shift. About an hour and 48 minutes into my shift the night crew supervisor tells me to take a ten minute break.

This means I would return in ten minutes and have to work without a break for 4 more hours straight. I asked her if I could take it in 12 minutes and she said "No you have to take it right now."

I told her that I just got to work and that I would be on the floor for four more hours and she said "So what? Take your break."

I told her I wasn't going to and she said "Fine go home."

So I clocked out and went home. Smh.

1. Tom's been posting a lot lately in before the mods come (dont ban me tom for disobeying these rules) 2. Ankha moved into a less then pleasing spot.

So after I just spent all day yesterday working on a physics lab and doing homework and stuff, now I get to spend this evening working on my physics homework, reading notes, studying for my midterm tomorrow evening, studying for my physics quiz Friday morning, and hopefully finding some time between when I finish and when I inevitably crash to practice piano.

Please make this week end already .-.

Also me poking THAT ONE SPOT under my foot that makes your head spin real bad... I just rested my feet on a things damnit.

i cried the first time infront of friends today over something so trivial (in their eyes)

My only friend telling me how I'm not good enough to talk to anymore when we used to talk all day and have so much fun
The fact that I'm not even crying is a testament of how much poop she's said to me tbh
Ah well now I'll just be on the forums even more :lemon:

i was trying for a 4.0 all three trimesters and i totally failed this trimester
im not even on honor roll

my grades are: A, A-, C, B, B+, A, A

the american school system sucks

people were idiots driving today. >.< I almost wrecked 3 different times

My "friend" made a post on her spam account on Instagram. It was extremely rude to my best friend and was basically, " I'm done being friends with you, I helped you (referring to when my best friend used to cut), gave you money, and you're just a bossy ****** to me. I'm tired of it. Oh also that one boy only talks to you because he wants nudes and can't find anyone else" Which of course sparked a fight.

Good ol' high school drama. :mad:

I'm struggling with myself. I'm losing my motivation to do good at school, to finish my schoolwork, and other things. I've changed, and for the worse. At school, I'm holding back. I'm afraid of what others think, and that's one of the reasons why I'm just not giving it my all in school. Also, I have this bad habit of just giving up. Repeatedly. I've been like this for a long time.

Also, my mom can be kind of annoying sometimes. She says things that are hurtful to me, and honestly, I'm just not comfortable around her.

Another thing I have to rant about is this 'friend' of mine. I think she may not like me. She's done some things that I consider rude.
I think she even asked if I had any friends. Honestly. And, I've been in the third wheel situation loads of times whenever I'm with her and another girl who also isn't really a friend of mine. It just seems that I'm left out. I mean, I would try to include everybody in. Sigh. She's just...yeah, I just don't really like her.

no one playing miitomo :(

I do :3

Also, my dad's blood pressure went up. A lot, he felt sick and had to rest on the couch. I think he's fine right now, but if gets really bad then we'll have to take him to the emergency :( (happened cause of his kidney failure)

Last edited:
whenever I'm feeling down, I just look at my collectibles and I'm suddenly soothed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back