What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never realized how amazing water can make you feel i was drinking so much water the past weeks (about 10 water bottles throughout the day) and i stopped all of a sudden because of forgetfulness and i feel like **** now... its like when i was keeping hydrated all the problems in my life didn't seem so bad but now i feel like its the end of the world

i never realized how amazing water can make you feel i was drinking so much water the past weeks (about 10 water bottles throughout the day) and i stopped all of a sudden because of forgetfulness and i feel like **** now... its like when i was keeping hydrated all the problems in my life didn't seem so bad but now i feel like its the end of the world

10 bottles... doesn't sound too healthy

maybe theyre tiny bottles .. otherwise i kinda agree idk about medical stuff but it sounds like youd need to use the bathroom a Lot of u drabk like 10 litees of water a day

Yeah I really hope they are tiny and yeah I jav a tiny bladder so I'd have to run all the time if I did that...

I'm extremely hungry and we have plenty of food in the fridge and in the cabinets....but I'm not in the mood for any of it.

my white converse got soda on them

and my 3ds can't read cartridges anymore

i'm ruining everything i touch

I feel like the Basement section of this website died after last night.

It's a little depressing, I'm not going to lie. It was very active all day yesterday, and now it feels like the Hunger Games. Specifically district 12 where at the beginning of the first movie it showed all the droopy faces, and starving peoples.

It's got the same tone as Cidhna Mine (located in Markarth) from Skyrim.

Am I making any sense?

I feel like the Basement section of this website died after last night.

It's a little depressing, I'm not going to lie. It was very active all day yesterday, and now it feels like the Hunger Games. Specifically district 12 where at the beginning of the first movie it showed all the droopy faces, and starving peoples.

It's got the same tone as Cidhna Mine (located in Markarth) from Skyrim.

Am I making any sense?

It's still doing fine for me. I actually had fun on that trolling game, even though it got out of hand last night.

It's still doing fine for me. I actually had fun on that trolling game, even though it got out of hand last night.

Maybe that's why it feels dull. I feel like the mods appearance after it got out of hand sorta scared the progression of that thread from going much further. That was better than the flame wars on Youtube, that 95% of the time are better than the video.

Maybe that's why it feels dull. I feel like the mods appearance after it got out of hand sorta scared the progression of that thread from going much further. That was better than the flame wars on Youtube, that 95% of the time are better than the video.

I know it seemed that way, but they're not trying to end trolling games on-site. They just want people to stop taking them too seriously, then send attacks to others over it. Sometimes, it takes two users to screw up something.

Not trying to discuss other users' offenses since it's against the rules, but I was trying to clarify what the mods wanted.

Last edited:
I know it seemed that way, but they're not trying to end trolling games on-site. They just want people to stop taking them too seriously, then send attacks to others over it. Sometimes, it takes two users to screw up something.

Not trying to discuss other users' offenses since it's against the rules, but I was trying to clarify what the mods wanted.

I understand that completely. Once it got out of hand it became more fun to watch/listen than to actual get involved. Had I not decided to stop posting on that thread, I'd probably feel more guilty than I do now, because I would have then been part of the cause.

And yes, I believe the mods were right to point out what was done wrong and to remind us that it's all fake. If nothing had been said it only would've gotten worse. That being said it could've gone better and the thread hasn't been as active since last night and I believe what happened last night to be the cause. I refuse to get too into discussion for the same reason you do. I break the rules IRL, but not online.

I understand that completely. Once it got out of hand it became more fun to watch/listen than to actual get involved. Had I not decided to stop posting on that thread, I'd probably feel more guilty than I do now, because I would have then been part of the cause.

And yes, I believe the mods were right to point out what was done wrong and to remind us that it's all fake. If nothing had been said it only would've gotten worse. That being said it could've gone better and the thread hasn't been as active since last night and I believe what happened last night to be the cause. I refuse to get too into discussion for the same reason you do. I break the rules IRL, but not online.

Whether they go on a banning spree or not (which only occurs in rare and unusual cases), it's a good thing that the staff on TBT aren't unjust like the mods on GameFAQs. I knew some user on GameFAQs that got banned specifically for making comments about Lillie's skirt (I'm referring to the Lillie in Sun and Moon), yet some megatrolls there got the pass for extreme behavior because of their high karma (which can be achieved for being a member for so long). The problem is, GameFAQs boards for the more popular games (like Pokemon) are full of people like this, and the moderators won't moderate them. Instead, they punish the victims for being victims. My suggestion, stay away from GameFAQs.

Whether they go on a banning spree or not (which only occurs in rare and unusual cases), it's a good thing that the staff on TBT aren't unjust like the mods on GameFAQs. I knew some user on GameFAQs that got banned specifically for making comments about Lillie's skirt (I'm referring to the Lillie in Sun and Moon), yet some megatrolls there got the pass for extreme behavior because of their high karma (which can be achieved for being a member for so long). The problem is, GameFAQs boards for the more popular games (like Pokemon) are full of people like this, and the moderators won't moderate them. Instead, they punish the victims for being victims. My suggestion, stay away from GameFAQs.

Duly noted. I normally only use GameFAQs for help with questions I have IF they've already been asked. I don't even have a skirt....I typed that unconsciously. I don't even know where that came from. XD I don't have an account on GameFAQs, and don't really plan on making one. Thonky.com does pretty well inproviding guides and many answers for quite a bit of the more popular games as well as a few of the not-so-popular games.

Hrmm i really hope she doesnt like him in that way or that'll make things awkward!! Yoikes

Last edited:
i rlly wish my old computer didn't stop working because i wanna go back on it so bad :(

not to mention, i lost my main ac cartridge and i have the file for the game on there so if i could get into it then i can have back my old acnl town. don't feel like making a whole new town just like the other since i spent so much time on it

why the **** did I think playing Lisa: The Painful in the middle of the night was a good idea
It's so unnerving and the mutants?? scary as **** I'm gonna go to bed now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back