• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has our society become? Whenever I go to the movies it's common to have an experience where a parent is incredibly terrible and does not control their child. It IS half price movies today, but we went to see Sing in the evening and it's already been out awhile so I figured there wouldn't be little kids. Wrong. Crying baby fills the room at the beginning of the movie, but at least the parent had the decency to take them out of the theater. The real problem was this woman who let her child run rampant, climbing under seats and stomping around the theater. Took the child out once after a long ass time, came back, nothing changed. The child continued her bad behavior and the parent ignored her the rest of the movie. Thank you, for only caring about yourself.
Woooow I honestly hate that. When my siblings and I all went to see Captain America Civil War together there were these little 10-12 year olds WITHOUT ANY PARENTS. They were just giggling like little girls the entire time! Like honestly..........-__-

Last edited:
I wish people would take me seriously irl. Like, I'm a good friend to you idiots so why can't anyone reciprocate? I just get screwed over constantly and I'm so tired of it

I wanna get back to my dex but instead i'm too busy being glued to tbt god damn

Just finished watching Obama's farewell speech, I'm all sad now

When you ask if you're sig is too big after having it for a long time, get no reply, and then get it removed

My job. Seriously. Sometimes I just want to jump out the window... ;-;

last night i just hurt my neck and it has been a pain in the ass since i woke up rip

Last edited:
This ****ing ***** istg

I sent my kpop photocard first class and around 2 months later it apparently hasn't arrived
I messaged her a week ago trying to be nice saying "I'm sorry but I think it may have got lost in the post T-T"
//no reply even though I saw her retweeting the whole time
Today I sent her another message: "unless you scammed me"

anD GUESS WHAT
SHE REPLIED 10 MINUTES LATER
"No, it got lost, idk what happened :3"

Hnnnn **** you I'll just buy a whole ****ing set for 6 quid one day
They're fake but idrc about authenticity ;;
Anyway **** you again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back