• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There needs to be a rule on stolen art here because there's so much of it and it's just not right :// CREDIT THE DAMN ARTIST

How about instead of getting mad at mods and others for reporting/banning u forsomething you didn't remember or intend to do that's an obvious no Brainer, stop doing stupid stuff! It's not that hard! (Not directed at anyone on here)

I wish there was just some way I could stop feeling emotions. Or someway I could just disappear and have my existence erased from everyone's memories.

why do you constantly take something that should be simple and straightforward and make it as complicated as it possibly can be?

"Hey guys I think I'm gonna leave bc I don't like the new art style of the pets" but continues adopts new pets anyway

Idk remember that you were literally the one who just became all dramatic and complained about the adopts not being what they used to be in the old days, and now suddenly you're back adopting a lot more ?? You were giving away your old pets already bc you were sure you were leaving but now you're just taking more new ones so what gives?? What do you really want, and I thought you were leaving the community for good bc you hated the new art ??? Gosh sometimes I want to quote your statement and remind you of it, would've been nice if you didn't have to complain then go against your own words. I feel extremely off with you ughhhzzz

I hate my emotions - I don't even really have the right to feel betrayed and yet I do :mad:
I just wanna say **** you to your face rn

Last edited:
i want to talk to him but it's just it looks like he doesn't like talking to me so i avoid him... but he says he wants me to talk to him. i'm honestly so confused :/

i feel like i annoy everyone around me and i just push people away. its kinda lonely over here
why hello there ;)
-------------------------------
also anyone else hate coming into terms with how they feel? like it makes me feel weak and I HATE IT

Wtfff? My avatar is not sisters falling in love! It's just sisterly love I never even thought that. Ugh time to change avatar

may and june , can you **** off and go fasttt? i want july with my summer break , my switch and splatoon 2 to come already ugh

There needs to be an official "Villager Ruined This or That" thread, so they stop spamming in the AC:NL board. Yes, we know, it's annoying. It happens to everyone.

Last edited:
There needs to be an official "Villager Ruined This or That" thread, so they stop spamming in the AC:NL board. Yes, we know, it's annoying. It happens to everyone.

Francine moved away from my town but I didn't make a thread titled "NOOOO FRANCINE MOVED!"

Francine moved away from my town but I didn't make a thread titled "NOOOO FRANCINE MOVED!"

For that, you get 1 tbt. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since when was a lowercase username and a number at the end of the username something bad? the number is there to prevent not being able to have it because someone else had it. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back