What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
well Anyways arent u that person who believes in transtrending n love transmedicalism or w/e lmao Nevermind.......[/QUOTE]

Damn, who knew having an opinion meant loving a group of people lmao

Someone tell Fleshyy I'm cheating on him quick

Last edited:
lol
well Anyways arent u that person who believes in transtrending n love transmedicalism or w/e lmao Nevermind.......
Damn, who knew having an opinion meant loving a group of people lmao

Someone tell Fleshyy I'm cheating on him quick

lol well arent you that person who dares have an opinion outwith the hive-mind......

and damn, I can't believe it

lol well arent you that person who dares have an opinion outwith the hive-mind......

and damn, I can't believe it

Where's Maury when ya need him
8da358891737b5142cd365117bae67e0_maury-meme-that-was-a-lie-maury-lie-memes_480-270.jpeg

Last edited:
I haven't posted here in a while because I realized half of the time my complaints aren't worth complaining about.

- - - Post Merge - - -

People are bothering me.

Last edited:
Okay, guys. The bickering needs to stop, and this isn't the first time we've had to post about this same issue to the same people. I don't care what someone's sexual orientation and/or gender are, the discriminatory comments need to stop as they're offending many users at this point. We certainly can't stop anyone from disliking a group of people, whether they be gay, trans, straight, or otherwise, but posts that discriminate against anyone are against the rules here. If this is something you truly care about and want to educate others on, being so harsh and outspoken about your distaste towards any group of people is probably the worst thing you can do.

Again, no more arguing in this thread or using it to voice your annoyance with other members of the forum, regardless of how vague you may think you're being. If you have to argue, take it to PMs and leave it out of this and any other public thread.

Thanks.

Sometimes I swear I could get stabbed in the face and mom'll just be like "lel i know you didn't actually get stabbed, you're just faking it for attention. ((:) now stop being lazy and go clean your room!"

Okay, guys. The bickering needs to stop, and this isn't the first time we've had to post about this same issue to the same people. I don't care what someone's sexual orientation and/or gender are, the discriminatory comments need to stop as they're offending many users at this point. We certainly can't stop anyone from disliking a group of people, whether they be gay, trans, straight, or otherwise, but posts that discriminate against anyone are against the rules here. If this is something you truly care about and want to educate others on, being so harsh and outspoken about your distaste towards any group of people is probably the worst thing you can do.

Again, no more arguing in this thread or using it to voice your annoyance with other members of the forum, regardless of how vague you may think you're being. If you have to argue, take it to PMs and leave it out of this and any other public thread.

Thanks.

Sorry, but I wasn't also offending anyone was I? If so, sorry. :C

I am so pissed off right now. Today was a horrible day of final exams. One already was graded and I got a big fat F on it bringing my grade down from an 89% to a whopping 79%. **** our education system. One exam ruined my hard earned effort on the rest of my assignments.

hOly CraP I got played. frick everything feels almost surreal now
can I just delete you from my whole life and pretend like nothing happened omg. I'm trying hard not to get mad because I honestly feel like such a fool for being stringed along I guess. lucky me

Last edited:
Stress. Just did my online orientation for college and now I have to dig up a bunch of stuff like my transcripts and stuff that I don't even know if I have, or if my mom has buried somewhere... good times.

I have to take my last exam in less than a couple hours and my body is in the "so ****ing done" mode I'm having a hard time concentrating.

Trying go figure out which comic con I should go to. There's two of gen close to me. One of them is on the weekend of my birthday, but the other one had my favorite celebrity confirmed so idk! ;-;

Thanks.

I wonder what happened to this warning:

I'm going to make myself very clear here: This is the forums second...and last chance with this kind of thread. Do your best to maintain civility in this thread if you wish to see it kept open. Thank you!

There were a few times it closed, but managed to re-open. Did the site calm down enough to where this warning no longer applies?

I'm trying to make money doing this.....thing o.o ....but no one's interested
"I'm not paying"
"I don't have money"
"Absolutely not"

How are other people bragging about earning 50 quid a day, when I can't even find one person interested

Thanks.

I really wish that you would have said this earlier. This kind of crap has been going on for well over half a year now, and it really needs to stop. It's amazing how immature some people can be. It seems that people always have to have the last word, and it just eats them up when someone else doesn't agree on something. Oh, and that said people seem to think it's okay to openly and harshly disapprove of someone else's opinion and bash them for it, instead of respecting it and keeping their mouth shut. I never understood the desire for win-lose and lose-win situations among arguing people. Keep it civil, yall.

Yeah, that's what's been bothering me. It's been bothering me for WAY too long, at that.

"Sorry we can't offer feedback or give constructive criticism" How tf am I supposed to know what to improve on then for my next application?? You think I can just dish out the money to take a program that isn't my major, we aren't all rich lady

lmao I want to sleep but I'm not done studying aaa and my exam is in 2 hours aaaaAAAAAAA

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO I'M MIDWAY INTO MY HELL MONTH AND IT'S NOT GETTING BETTER AAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back