What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play DND. Wednesday Monday and Saturday. Three different campaigns and DMs. This last Sunday morning my Saturday DM texted me telling me not to return. He had issues he never pulled me aside about.

i just keep crying and hyperventilating off and on for the past 3 hours and haven't been able to get things done that i need to.

someone i know. met. camila cabello. i could've gone too. but. he didn't. tell. me. lol. i'm. so SAD . and up . s et.

man im so ****ing sad for jonghyun.
your idols can save you, but you cant save your idols.

Jonghyun's death is really sad. I don't really know much about ShinEE(?) but it's still very sad. I wish he had someone to talk to.

im not a really big fan or anything of shinee but hearing the news in the morning (for me) really hit me, i almost didn't believe it...

rip jonghyun...

Last edited:
All I literally do all day long is sitting in front of a PC, both at work and at home. I just... really don?t like going outside. Considering this complete and long-lasting lack of exercise, I honestly don?t know how I?m not dead (or fat) yet.

People always tell me that I look sick, though.

Last edited:
protip: don't woo hoo at 1 am if you are supposed to be up the next morning :^^^)

also dumb ems letter things, can't track it here but i really hope they won't go to my door with it just bc it's small, if customs want it then they should send fee/PU note

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back