• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kind f scared that one of us or our house will be attacked, why can't we just stay out of drama

I feel like I can hear noises in my house and I'm home alone. I wish my hearing wasn't as good as it is, since even the slightest sound will set me off. Ugh, wish I wasn't so sensitive to slight noises.

"If this is my period"
"curse it"

Turns out the reasons I puked was because of my period, and i ate too much. Fun, right? My head hurts and I'm dizzy, I can't sleep because my head hurts too much to lay down

my school schedule. i'm terrified. i don't want to go through a year of this. everything about it is so ****ed up. i have pre-calculus and consumer math in the SAME HOUR? and anatomy and phycology ALSO in the same hour. AND AMERICAN GOVERNMENT AND ECONOMICS IN THE SAME HOUR. the classes are split in half or something... haha i would say i want to cry but i already am. i'm so ****ing scared. i don't know how i'm gonna graduate this year.

~~~

Last edited:
^ reminded me that my counselor approved my schedule a month ago but just told me to choose between my ap psych or art 3 class >:c thanks for changing the schedule - I already bought a ap practice test book for the class too

My head hurts, I'm dizzy, and just plain don't feel good.

Maybe if the headache was gone I wouldn't feel so bad

i need to save up 300 tbt 300 to buy an avatar extension yuck, time to spam acnl discussion again :<

i need to save up 300 tbt 300 to buy an avatar extension yuck, time to spam acnl discussion again :<

Do you want me to help you out? I prefer to save up my TBT, but I sometimes help other members get what they want by donating TBT to them. Sometimes I don't even tell them that I would help them.

I can give you 300 TBT without asking anything in return. There's not much I want on this site anymore. The only thing I want is a lot of TBT so I can host contests with big rewards. But I don't mind helping others, even if it will slow me down to my goal.

I really wish my gran wouldn't smoke as much, but she's old and lives alone with not much to do so she isn't going to stop now. when you walk into her house you can literally see all the smoke, its scary

Fine, act like a freaking kid who lies all the time and throws **** around like you're the queen of the universe. I certainly did not ignore you but if you're gonna throw that **** all around and try acting like a sassy innocent pageant queen the go be false with everyone else.

So the past week or so I've been teaching my boyfriend how to drive. But about half an hour ago he said he wanted to practice around the neighborhood by himself. He's never driven by himself yet, and it's only been a week and I'm not that great of a teacher. I'm just kinda nervous something bad is gonna happen, regardless of how irrational it is there's still a chance. Plus it's my car, so it would really suck if something happened... I really hope he'll be back soon. >.<

Edit: Oh thank god he's back lol. He ended up driving on the busy street outside our neighborhood.. TT_TT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back