• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've had a cold for the past 3 days, i just want to remember what it's like to not be sneezing and coughing and dying x_x

Kind of nervous about my new classes this semester. I really just want to get today and Thursday over with, then I'll be free this weekend. I really like it when my professors make the first week nice and fluffy. Hopefully that's what they'll do this week.

My thread got close when it was for everyone :/ I just put it in Spanish because it's one of the few Spanish a lot of people know

my parents don't ****ing care about my friends ****ty ****ing suicide that I found out about through her brother

fml kms im going to overdose tonight xoxo

Great... stomaache....

I'm also having a love problem that I wish I could tell it to someone here because here they tell me what I can do but won't care if I actually do it... but don't knowm.. -sigh-

Also gotta wake up early but thanks to stomachache I can't sleep

i'm exhausted as usual but even more so today. not just physically but mentally. and i have like 20 things to make up from last week.

Got one single day to study 21 lectures worth of developmental neurobiology that I haven't had time to look over yet...

i do want splatoon2 its a cool game and love everything especially that they are bringing old weapon back plus that new weapon look so cool

but..... i really dont like the idea i really hate the idea on having to pay online matches... like wtf no nintendo just no

so i really dont know if to get splatoon 2 maybe i will but then it collect dust i dont want to pay... and there are other game i want... blah i shouldnt think about these i wont get the swtich to next year... so yeah :/

Last edited:
i can't seem to settle on a background. i keep changing it and thinking "okay, i like it like this..." but then i'll just change it again the next day or even the same day!

Today, I spent over 4 hours working on math. Did pretty well, but couldn't complete three topics. I feel incompetent. Tomorrow, I have a basic English class at 10, considering my friend already took the same class and told me it was absolute hell, I'm not pleased at all. Yes. Let me pay you, to teach me things I likely already know, just so you can make me feel like crap because your grading system is more critical than Gordon Ramsey. SO I CAN ACTUALLY PAY FOR THE EDUCATION THAT I WANT AND NEED. Pre-Requisite courses are bull.

My one class is making me so angry. We have our book online and we have these Quick Checks during our readings that are each 5 questions. Every time I do one I get a 5/10 even though I know my answers are right. I even looked for like an arrow or something to see if there was another page of 5 questions I'm missing. There wasn't. I'm also supposed to get unlimited attempts, but I only got 2. I really wanted to get that over with today... Now I have to talk to my professor about it tomorrow.

Why do people pick on the autistic kid?
She isn't stupid or anything, she's smarter than the bullies.
Most of the people who pick on her where friends with her until they found out she had autism.
It's not like they found out she had it because she went on a angry rampage because of her autism... It was more like:
"So, everyone's been quiet for a while. Uh, I'm gonna try and start a conversation... Autistic people, what do you think of them?"
"I'm autistic."
*everyone (except me, the person with autism, and a few other people) start freaking out like if satan just broke into the room and summoned an army of satan's and jesus' to genocide babies*

(no offense)
(also I'm not the bully)

Last edited:
looooollll i really don't need to have a mental breakdown today. i really don't, considering i have 10 quizzes/tests to make up tomorrow and i need to do a ton of homework and study ASAP. i don't even know how i'm going to get through the next week honestly, lol. lmfaooo i hate my guts why am i alive honestly?? i don't even enjoy living half the time. because everything that happens is a huge problem and i'm just a **** up in general. i'm so tired of feeling worthless and a burden and i'm tired of opening up to people only for them to turn on me, and it makes my relationship with them awkward. i'm just so tired of my life, i want to get out of here. i really just wish i would die already. i hate myself more than i hate anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back