• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be embarrassed to ask for your pills to be crushed. I have to crush my medications because I'm so fearful of swallowing pills whole. You can buy a pill crusher if you don't want to ask. I know this is a personal thing to admit so I understand how you feel.
Aww wow, thanks so much! None of my friends or family have this problem so it's nice in a way to be reminded it's not just me, but I'm sorry it's an issue for you too :/ for me it's a combination of fear and a bad gag reflex lol. I'll pick up a pill cutter next time I go to the pharmacy, for some reason I never thought of it, but it must be better than doing it between two spoons lmao...

I'm a terrible host
I'm a terrible child
I'm a terrible person
And I look terrible compared to everyone

I'm so sick of my horrible self-esteem and
paranoia. like, can you not please? I would
like to live my life without thinking everyone
hates me or my whole entire existence is
worthless.
k thanks brain

i am very paranoid, i always think somone is here at night...but if there was my dog will be barking. still though.

I never should've looked it up bc now I just saw something I didn't need to see and I can't unsee it

why why WHY did i have to download this app. now i can't delete it unless restrictions are turned off. i'd ask my dad to delete it if it wasn't such a forbidden app. uhghh

there's a bee in my room and he won't come out, he's flying around super fast and angrily, I'm scared he'll sting the tortoise or something,

I am so glad it's my Friday oh dang oh man. Been sick all week, and tonight in the middle of my paperwork a million things happened all at once. X.X Can't wait the few hours for my relief to get here so I can just toss it all on them and run the hell home... my brain is fried enough just trying to function because I'm sick... but now toss a million things on top of that and I'm out for the count. SO ready to sleep all day long tomorrow and chug like a whole bottle of Nyquil.

Sleep deprivation. I could fix it but it's hard to sleep when there's a lot on your mind. (Also I wake up too early or sometimes in the middle of the night and I get hungry in the process)

the test of biology really bothered me that i almost vomit
im actually crying because i think i failed for being so uncomfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back