• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sunflower I got... it's not pretty... but oh well my aunt really wanted to buy me one

im kinda rly lame........,, i feel lonely but im too anxious to talk to my friends????? i try to talk to them a bit but i realized i havnet even opened the app today Lmao ..

I'm so bored to the point where I feel me being bored will eventually lead to an unsuccessful life later down the road where I'll probably end up homeless or something due to not doing anything productive with my time.

Raining. .... I have no idea where I should put my new sunflower
She can't have a lot of water

this new girl at the nail salon is ******* up my pedicure
I don't want to come off as rude since she's clearly nervous but holy ***

its 3 AM and im eating candy and crying from laughing so hard bc of videos of worms *****ing out whats wrong with me

Last edited:
Realizing that going back to my university means leaving my dog behind :'( I'll be so lonely

MY NAILS WERE PERFECT THEN I HIT MY PINKY NAIL ON MY HAIRSPRAY BOTTLE WHILE REACHING FOR SOMETHING AND NOW IT'S SCREWED UP AND I'M ANGRY

I can never just paint my own nails and have them turn out perfectly. I ALWAYS have to screw up one of them.

I fixed my sleeping schedule for like 2 days but then ****ed it up again, then again it's not like it matters. I barely go outside so eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back