• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It‘s commendable of you to apologize, but I can not forgive you. Yet. I‘m still shrouded in blind hatred and I realize that it clouds my judgement. I‘ll have to resolve this for myself first before I can forgive you. I‘m sorry.

Last edited:
if people have got opinions like that, they should keep it to themselves.
i don't wanna hear it.

where do I draw the line between someone who's a very mentally ill person who has trouble expressing their emotions and lashes out a lot and someone who's just an aggressive self-unaware asshat

^that

also me everytime people compliment my hair:

13bpgp.jpg

So far so good, no signs of having another roommate but I'm still hesitant so I can't fully relax...
On the plus side, paying for a triple when in fact I get a single or a double! nice

spent all weekend changing bedrooms, and rn im just so tired and irritated cuz my parents are being lowkey annoying and this bed is so hard to make and the mattress pad doesnt fit and i doubt my regular sheets will either and just. ugh. and i have to make do with the giant old furniture in here and the boring walls and the mass amounts of clutter cuz theres like no drawers space in here. i mean there are some pros (larger closet (though hardly makes a difference cuz thers so much stuff that's NOT MINE in there), two windows and more natural light, bigger in general) but i just miss my old room :/

I want to see dear evan hansen in person, but tickets are SO expensive.

i should probably pay my phone insurance bc i can't really buy a new one atm lol

Last edited:
it would be great if you would dismiss us on time instead of texting your wife and playing games on your phone

my neighbor is a slob and gave us fruit flies and we've been setting traps and killing them but this jerk opens his door during the day so they all come out into the hallway and back into our apartment, and they come through the vent between our apartments. he has bags of garbage all over his apartment and is constantly cleaning up huge spills on his floor, they're never going to go away at this rate gdi

not giving 1 single heck about the reading i have to do for tomorrow. i might just Hope For The Best that i don't have a quiz in the morning and not do it.

super anxious about the start of this semester, i only like one of the classes im taking and i am v unhappy that break is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back