• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope my speech topic is okay...also not sure if I should try the counseling at school hmm I've been feeling pretty sad for no reason really...

Last edited:
i can feel all this worry well up in my throat and i cant sleep and its dumb

Itchy throat I really hope I don't get a cold or throat crap now...

Also my villagers.. Wish I read up on that card/amiibo thing before I started booting n such lol. Oh well.

I've been given absolutely no reason not to trust this person, but I just can't...and I hate it.

People who leave randomly during a movie. Unless you really need to go to the loo, just don't. I mean if you thought it was that bad, don't even buy tickets and/or do more research. Just watch and if it was bad don't watch it again??

@ me when are u going to stop making people think u dislike them because of how uncomfortable or withdrawn or whatever u r acting when really the only person you hate is urself and youre assuming everyone else feels the same about u so thats why youre being like uhh This jw lol

My grandma.

Also, I wish my mom and my grandma would stop saying those kinds of things. Ugh, I absolutely despise it...and I wish they would respect my privacy.

Last edited:
spiders spiders SPIDERS i can’t take it i’m gonna burn the entire house down

Pondering whether I should move away from my current home to a much better home... Even though I'll feel guilty about it.

getting back into those depressed moods ;-; I also have to wake up early for an appt.

neck and back is super sore from tossing around trying to sleep, had like 3 nightmares/weird dreams because of the nyquil too so I woke up a ton of times. -_- hope I can get rid of this sick over my days off... so done jfc

^yea... dumb throat still itchy now for no reason like bruh if it's something it's late :/

Part of me wants to still apologise to my ex, but it's been over half a year since we talked and I don't even know how to approach them and apologise without them thinking I'm a weirdo who's been hung up over them so : ^]

having to listen to this freaking song on repeat like times until my instructor gets here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back