• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when that annoying person in your life has to MOW THE LAWN AT 6AM IN THE MORNING

wtf

i hate all noisy people, cause i sleep late in the day because i work all night, and so it's like "goddamn why is someone mowing at *checking clock* 2 in the afternoon... oh..."

the level 140 boss on CH jfc it has too much hp in comparison to the dps /cd you have aye not so much

omg I just want to disappear
what have I done
such a stupid mistake... omg
I feel like I should just give up on it all
seems like I'm really just too stupid for it ._."
I really can't do anything right...
why do I always have to make mistakes /cries

when i was at grandma one summer they mowed lawn all morning god i hate sound of that and leaf blowers

I've always hated leaf blowers, the ones where I live anyway. You're apparently supposed to blow the leaves in a bag but they just blow them around
So it doesn't really make a difference, plus you're wasting gas or whatever keeps those stupid leaf blowers going

- - - Post Merge - - -

And even if you use a bag why can't we just do things old fashioned and get a rake?

I've always hated leaf blowers, the ones where I live anyway. You're apparently supposed to blow the leaves in a bag but they just blow them around
So it doesn't really make a difference, plus you're wasting gas or whatever keeps those stupid leaf blowers going

- - - Post Merge - - -

And even if you use a bag why can't we just do things old fashioned and get a rake?
my thoughts exactly ugh

when i was at grandma one summer they mowed lawn all morning god i hate sound of that and leaf blowers

it's the worst. That and the sound of construction too
THE SMELL OF CUT GRASS IS IRRITATING TOO

when that annoying person in your life has to MOW THE LAWN AT 6AM IN THE MORNING

wtf

I swear not one day goes by where someone isn't mowing their lawn. This is a small neighborhood too! My neighbor unfortunately feels like he has to use his lawn equipment every single day because he is that bored. I heard he caused himself hearing problems from doing it so much.

I swear not one day goes by where someone isn't mowing their lawn. This is a small neighborhood too! My neighbor unfortunately feels like he has to use his lawn equipment every single day because he is that bored. I heard he caused himself hearing problems from doing it so much.

unless you use ear plugs or those big things that protects your ears.. like headphones it most likely will

I feel so weird after breaking up with my long distance boyfriend of four years just last night. One minute I feel okay the next I don't. He keeps texting me saying he doesn't understand why the break up if I'm so sad. But so many things came into play, that if I moved up there with him (causing a rift with a family I love) or him moving down there our problems in our relationship wouldn't get resolved. I'd hate myself forever for forcing him to come down here and things not work out.

I don't know. I feel so mixed up about things.

I feel so weird after breaking up with my long distance boyfriend of four years just last night. One minute I feel okay the next I don't. He keeps texting me saying he doesn't understand why the break up if I'm so sad. But so many things came into play, that if I moved up there with him (causing a rift with a family I love) or him moving down there our problems in our relationship wouldn't get resolved. I'd hate myself forever for forcing him to come down here and things not work out.

I don't know. I feel so mixed up about things.
*hugs*

I hate breaking up with people, be it bf's or friends.

*hugs*

I hate breaking up with people, be it bf's or friends.

Yeah. Good news is we've decided to stay friends. It's not like I'd stop caring about him or loving him, sadly that love has changed since recent arguments. He says he'll never stop loving me and always hope that we'll be together again. Honestly, just is weird. Not having someone to talk to all the time. I think now is the time for me to just take time for myself, as I had lost sight of my own feelings and had been only thinking of him. And I didn't want to go up there or have him come down here if I wasn't 100% on this.

Last edited:
My favourite show's 4th season ended almost 2 months ago, and I'm slowly going insane here because I need season 5 desperately.

Yeah. Good news is we've decided to stay friends. It's not like I'd stop caring about him or loving him, sadly that love has changed since recent arguments. He says he'll never stop loving me and always hope that we'll be together again. Honestly, just is weird. Not having someone to talk to all the time. I think now is the time for me to just take time for myself, as I had lost sight of my own feelings and had been only thinking of him. And I didn't want to go up there or have him come down here if I wasn't 100% on this.

Wow, man .. good thing that at least.

Ya, I understand. Only time I really had to break up with a friend and I 'liked' itwas because she was becoming like a stalker and did horrid stuff.

Was the new thread created because of me lol.
Also, I don't understand racism why hate on someone if the only thing different about them is the color of their skin. Cats have different colored fur and as far as I know they are not racists

Damn dude. I find myself spending less and less time on my Vita. I kinda want to sell it b/c there is like one game I could maybe want this summer and I'm not that excited about it anymore...

Also, I don't understand racism why hate on someone if the only thing different about them is the color of their skin. Cats have different colored fur and as far as I know they are not racists

hey cory

You weren't the culprit, but the rules on the OP were in response to the actions of the users on the last thread. It's not all your fault. It's everyone involved, but if there was one person behind it all, you're not it. There's no need to discuss this further.

Anyway, I pretty much quit playing Super Mario 64.

I'm feeling much better! kinda sore stomach though bc I ate too many spicy things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back