• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm trying really hard to be positive but goddamn it's really hard when like every word out of my mother's mouth is either
-cursing something/someone
-yelling about some tiny thing that pissed her off
-ranting to herself passive aggressively about everything she's not happy with about me as if i'm not right in the next room
-insulting/devaluing/reminding me of how much of a worthless offspring i am

like.. i'm sorry you made me then lol sorry for being the biggest mistake of your life and a hindrance to everyone else's
sorry

Last edited:
okay, okay here's the thing

what the hell I didn't even offend you??

context: going to have lunch w/ your bf (who is also an old friend of mine, and asked me out bc he has an internship in the school I'm taking summer classes with and just wants to catch up in his free time)

you: what why are you going out why didn't you invite me huh HUH (jokingly)
me: you just said you live too far away from my school, and calm down geez I'm not gonna do any shenanigans with him
you: okay what the hell... you're offensive
me: what
you: I'm sorry, you just ruined my mood. I can't believe you're implicating that I'm going out with that guy just bc we do shenanigans or something.
me: ??? dude idk where you even got that idea

long story short you dragged your assumptions down with me, made me cancel our lunch, ruined my mood, and made me look like the bad guy just bc you couldn't take a damn joke, are you happy

the arguing as usual.
and any second now she'll come to blame me for all of this because i was being "indecisive" and then say that i need to act like an adult, and that she's tired of it, and whatever else.. can't wait to hear it.
"you never say what you want" yep, i was right. 10/10 accuracy for me!

~

every ****ing year this happens, EVERY ****ing holiday is like this!!! I can't ****ing do it anymore LMFAO. i am really starting to hate my birthday just because everyone has to argue and ruin the 'good spirits' that should be there, lol! i'm so done! i'm not picky just choose to do something tomorrow, wtf do i care!! it's so damn annoying, like holy literal **** dude, i'm so tired of people arguing over having to do something on my birthday. i don't care what we do i just want to have a good TIME, is that so much to ask????

Last edited:
what's bothering me?
lost my job, unrequited feelings, and the fact that I can't travel because I lack the funds.

Why am I even the least bit surprised that you did this? **** you, and **** him too.

I feel like crap and I suck at everything and I don't want to do stuff...

Impatiently waiting for the parents to come back.

Take care of your friend codes, folks. Someone was using mine to impersonate me and scam people (on a different site, not here), and now I'm on a ban list for something I didn't even do, and my friend code is publicly displayed for the world to see.

Take care of your friend codes, folks. Someone was using mine to impersonate me and scam people (on a different site, not here), and now I'm on a ban list for something I didn't even do, and my friend code is publicly displayed for the world to see.

This is a pretty big fear of mine. Only yesterday I decided to publicly display my FC after being here and using similar sites for a few years. I'm sorry that this happened to you.

As for what's bothering me, I can't do a split. I know that sounds silly, but I'm very active. I'm a great runner, I can lift my own body weight, and I can do a lot of other flexible maneuvers thanks to vinyasa yoga (bridges, arm stands, hand stands, etc.) but I cannot for the life of me do a split. Even when I was young taking 5+ different dance classes I always had trouble with splits.
Going to try to remedy this by adding some more hip flexibility moves into my workout. Fingers crossed.

i knew that you were pullin something like that lelelelelelel
it's fine, idc. not like it matters now anyways.

Extinction is a sad sad fate...
81dIFuLFBcL.jpg
:[

Tired af. Might take a nap...or just go to sleep.

My stomach is killing me once again!

I sure hope not but at this point I feel they may be. D:

Or maybe not. I felt that the Series 1 amiibo cards for ACHHD would be discontinued due to Series 2 coming out, but they're still on the market. As for Welcome amiibo cards, I think part of the reason why they are becoming scarce is because the Wii U was a terrible system, as it took a huge bite out of Nintendo's profits. They may have not shipped as many Wii U units as the GameCube, but nobody still wanted them because of many reasons. So all future products (like the amiibo cards, Switch units, and Classic Edition consoles) will remain scarce until they rebound. It was kinda like the Great Depression from 1929 to 1941 and how it lead to limits on supply on many goods in America.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back