• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you are wondering why (or if you even care to know why) I suddenly changed my aesthetic from "Walking in a Winter WAH-nderland" to Arcanine, I'll briefly explain.

It's just a representation of my insecurity. I'm awaiting a response from someone and it's actually making me really anxious. I don't want to associate my boi Waluigi with my sadness and anxiety... he's too good for that. Instead, I'm using puffy cute lil' Arcanine to soothe my stress.

Maybe yall will appreciate this simple yet cute aesthetic for the time being. Once I get the response tomorrow, I'll change it back.

You're probably wondering, "why would you be weird about changing your aesthetic?"

I'm not sure. I think it might have something to do with my aspergers; you might know it causes people to behave oddly or out of touch. Maybe having this aesthetic is simply me putting my guard up. Having an aesthetic that wouldn't be considered normal (or what I think wouldn't be considered normal) by others is my way of saying that I trust the people around me. I'm just not feeling so trusting right now... hopefully that'll change soon

This workplace actually need money to have a person do work practice/internship stuff, wtf bruh.
--

Also what's with everyone being overly sensitive all of a sudden, chill people. Wish I could find Bowie's quote right now but those who know it know it.

1). I don't like sm64 and I'm just bothered that people think it's flawless and revolutionizing(maybe with 3d gfx but that was bound to happen anyways).
2). I obviously don't sit and smoke weed everyday, the opinion thing is a freaking joke. On the other hand stop being so narrow-minded against weed.

Last edited:
Bought a Tambourine for my Mom and it was a mess. Didn't even include a Frame which the seller said would be included :mad:
Well least she still likes it but still such a shame.

Last edited:
Bought a Tambourine for my Mom and it was a mess. Didn't even include a Frame which the seller said would be included :mad:
Well least she still likes it but still such a shame.

Wow, sound like a big scam. Report them to the site and leave bad feedback, and if you can give them proof to get your money back do that.

It's been 4 hours since any of my friends have said anything on here...

I think I scared them away.

Eh, no. I just live in a different timezone?

Well I figured you were busy but like... I have 38 friends on here and absolutely no one was online or posting at all in 4 hours. It just seemed kinda strange.

I'm tryin to study for my physics exam tomorrow, and I've already mentally checked out so I'm bout to just say screw it and go to bed :p

Yeah, we some are invisible and I don't think the site or a lot of messenger things are that active so...

Sounds like a good idea honestly, you need time off.
--

also hurry up cardsssss

My brother found the hat from Super Mario Odyssey at Gamestop again!!

I told him to buy it for me for Christmas but he said it's $20 :,(
I need SMO hat omgggg

I WANT TO SLEEP BUT MY CAT KEEPS PURRING NEXT TO ME AND HE'S TAKING UP ALL THE SPACE ON THE PILLOW AND I'LL FEEL TOO BAD IF I PUSH HIM OFF HELP

I found some really freaking adorable cool pics of my boiz Luigi and Waluigi on Pintrest and I'm super duper tempted to make one of them my avatar omgggggg

but I keep letting my fangirling get in the way :,) rip

The swimming unit in gym class SUCKS. Bleh, swimming takes so much energy for me and they put so much chlorine in the pool.
3.5 weeks to go! *sobs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back